giving away free pax skins inside

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. giving away free pax skins inside

User Info: BlackHole001

BlackHole001
2 years ago#11
AheadOfThePast

Hmph, One step ahead of the past- Yasuo
Worlds best JOHNNY CAGE. Makin look easy since '94

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
2 years ago#12
IGN: Ultrapowerlevel

and Qoute is in sig. (it's actually true... you can search that gamefaqs game searcher and find the shocking truth)

On a serious note.

Best League of Legends qoute

"The darker the night, the brighter the stars." - Braum
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronn tuonnthunntrovarrhounawns kawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk is officially a game. The end is soon.

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
2 years ago#13
IGN: xxxxnoodlexxxx
Favourite league quote: "Care for a spot of tea? Or maybe a spot of punch in the face?" - Vi
Favourite movie quote: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller
Favourite game quote: "Thanks for the tank, HE never gets me anything." "Oh I know what the ladies like..." - Cortana and Sgt Johnson in Halo 2.

FightingBoar, you da bombdiggity! <3
AKA Noodle, Leader of the Dream Team (|||I '') [dT] in Halo, GTAV, BF3, Forza H
Co-founder of GTA:SA Secret Hunters [[+]] (-o-) Official FWB of Bianca (-o-)

User Info: TheBlackAce222

TheBlackAce222
2 years ago#14
"STAND BEHIND BRAUM" -Braum
PSN - xOptogerx
Remove Trolls http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4590985/remove-kebab-o.gif

User Info: ansegundo

ansegundo
2 years ago#15
IGN Iceman Hotty

"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." ~ FLCL, one of the craziest and best anime I've ever watched.

User Info: di12ty_mary

di12ty_mary
2 years ago#16
I don't actually have an IGN yet. :( I just was gonna start playing because some friends of mine play League. They told me I'd really like Miss Fortune so I looked her up and her Arcade skin kinda looks like me (just the face and hair. No one's got a bod like that!)

Favorite quote is from Persona 4. Kanji says "They're so cute, they'll give you diabetes! The instantly fatal kind!" :3 Think that's just amazazing!

Oh and if you mean from this game... I think I heard some character say "THESE SHOES. THEY ARE TOO TIGHT!" lol

Anyways I don't have an account on league yet so if you think I win a code, please PM me!
"Yeah that's right, I've got boobs and I could kick your butt at Mortal Kombat. What of it?" <3

User Info: Zachaire

Zachaire
2 years ago#17
Zevach (From LAN)

"Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier" Dragonzball P
Cat litter works as good as liquid soap.

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
2 years ago#18
di12ty_mary posted...

Oh and if you mean from this game... I think I heard some character say "THESE SHOES. THEY ARE TOO TIGHT!" lol

Braum shoe size OP. Rito plz nerf.
AKA Noodle, Leader of the Dream Team (|||I '') [dT] in Halo, GTAV, BF3, Forza H
Co-founder of GTA:SA Secret Hunters [[+]] (-o-) Official FWB of Bianca (-o-)

User Info: HiperZero

HiperZero
2 years ago#19
DX_Gocho (LAN)

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."

Lance Armstrong
Intel Core I5 750 || 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz || MSI 560GTX Ti Twin Frozer Oc || MSI P55 GD65 || Case Soprano

User Info: Naved007

Naved007
2 years ago#20
ign: Colossal89

"Sometimes good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay" - Harvey Specter
Yankees.Giants.Knicks.Rangers | 24, The Walking Dead, Homeland, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, Suits
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. giving away free pax skins inside

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived