So Warwick seems pretty fun now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So Warwick seems pretty fun now

User Info: Chargers_31

Chargers_31
11 months ago#21
HagenEx posted...
Also, please note that R is a skillshot, you can and will miss it if you don't aim it correctly (mostly for those that use smartcast). First time I used it came short and stopped in front of the enemy lul.

Is it like flash where it will only cast as far as your mouse is or does it always go max range on cast?
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/SDSU-DANCE.gif

User Info: Nemyar

Nemyar
11 months ago#22
Does Warwick's ult range get reduced by slow or is there a minimum range for it?

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
11 months ago#23
Chargers_31 posted...
HagenEx posted...
Also, please note that R is a skillshot, you can and will miss it if you don't aim it correctly (mostly for those that use smartcast). First time I used it came short and stopped in front of the enemy lul.

Is it like flash where it will only cast as far as your mouse is or does it always go max range on cast?

On mouse.

Nemyar posted...
Does Warwick's ult range get reduced by slow or is there a minimum range for it?

His ult range is "2.5 seconds of walking". So yes it most likely get reduced by slows.
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -
(message deleted)

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
11 months ago#25
Having watched the Surrender@20 skin previews, I think my favorite addition has to be the creepy "hunter" music that plays as WW gets closer to a low-health target. Badass.
"Did you know that ninety-seven percent of all living things on Pandora *aren't* exploding right now? That's bullsh*t; buy Torgue!!" - Mr. Torgue

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
11 months ago#26
ww was always fun
LoL: (Vel), SF5: (Ryu)
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, MMBN3, ME2, Pokemon Yellow
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So Warwick seems pretty fun now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived