10 bans coming in 7.11

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 10 bans coming in 7.11

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
3 months ago#1
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/competitive/10-bans-regular-play-coming-soon?ref=rss
IGN: supercoolisaac. Back to Diamond 1
The peoples champ must be everything the people cant be

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 months ago#2
'bout time.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

supercoolisaac
3 months ago#3
"The biggest change is now every player bans a champ. All 10 players ban simultaneously, with the ability to “hover” bans for coordination, and without seeing the other team’s possible choices."

"After both teams lock their choices, each team’s bans are revealed to the other (bans can be duplicated across teams), and the pick phase continues as normal."

oh god...

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#4
well then. this means both teams will definitely have 1-2+ overlaps every time because unless youre trolling both teams are banning: lulu, ivern, probably fizz

which means we technically only get 7 bans assuming those 3 are banned by BOTH teams
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: SonicJetWave

SonicJetWave
3 months ago#5
supercoolisaac posted...
"(bans can be duplicated across teams)

Nice

supercoolisaac
3 months ago#6
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
which means we technically only get 7 bans assuming those 3 are banned by BOTH teams

yeah i think this actually raises chance of op picks getting through because people assume the other team will ban it

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
3 months ago#7
It only took 30 years

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
3 months ago#8
supercoolisaac posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

yeah i think this actually raises chance of op picks getting through because people assume the other team will ban it

Makes for an amusing set of mind-games.
I might finally get around to playing Bioshock: Infinite. It's been sitting in my Steam library for years, just...waiting.

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
3 months ago#9
"Because making it the same way it is for the pros just made too much sense. We're Riot, after all, so we can't give the players something they want unless we f*** it up in the process. That's part of our company's mission statement."

User Info: ImTheKing

ImTheKing
3 months ago#10
I will ban Ori.
Ok.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 10 bans coming in 7.11

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived