Champions that are specifically nerfed for urf: WHY isn't shaco one of them???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champions that are specifically nerfed for urf: WHY isn't shaco one of them???

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
4 months ago#1
can anyone explain to me
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: assmasster

assmasster
4 months ago#2
No.

User Info: Azerx

Azerx
4 months ago#3
I mean he has a stack limit on his boxes, and then can't be stacked in a bush, so
Retired for the season, peak d2 promos

User Info: LooneyWabbit

LooneyWabbit
4 months ago#4
I personally find Jax to be the hardest Champ to play against in urf. He's worse than Vladimir, and at least Karthus is killable.

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
4 months ago#5
after playing vs varus two times in a row as a short range champ i kinda got sick of it
p2 hardstuck trashbag

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
4 months ago#6
LooneyWabbit posted...
I personally find Jax to be the hardest Champ to play against in urf. He's worse than Vladimir, and at least Karthus is killable.

Fizz is the worst for me.

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
4 months ago#7
Veigar's pretty fun. :^)

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
4 months ago#8
Man, people really take these mini-games so seriously that Riot has to do Urf-specific nerfs?
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

User Info: iStalkCheese

iStalkCheese
4 months ago#9
Sir_RaZZo posted...
Man, people really take these mini-games so seriously that Riot has to do Urf-specific nerfs?

people cry if they just outright ban champions. those people deserve to cry but it's bad for riot, so.
All you simply need do is speak the word, and I shall whisk you off to the very ends of existence!

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
4 months ago#10
Sir_RaZZo posted...

To be fair, Karthus could win the game from his own Well after hitting lvl 6 if standard URF rules applied to him. :^)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champions that are specifically nerfed for urf: WHY isn't shaco one of them???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived