Is Brand good right now? How would you rate him in the meta?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Brand good right now? How would you rate him in the meta?

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
2 months ago#1
Been getting quite a few Brand games in recently and I don't know, I want to think he's strong. But he feels less like a nerfed version of and less rewarding than Syndra.
Littlefinger is the hero Westeros deserves, but the one it will never get.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvcPZbDSwvI

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
2 months ago#2
He took multiple beatings in the patch notes, and received little in return. My stance is that this is a good thing, frankly, but that doesn't mean Brand is terribad.
And lo, I discovered that the weaving of paper formed a matrix that resonated with magic. For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!!

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
2 months ago#3
ehhhhh/10.

there are worse. There are better. Dude's pretty ok.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
2 months ago#4
He's pretty mediocre at mid-lane. He's fine against other ranged mages, but assassins can give him trouble. He also struggles mid and late game when it comes to wave clearing. He brings a lot of damage to team fights so long as he can pull off his ult.

Support is probably his better role. He can bully most support/adc combos pretty hard and scales nicely with just magic pen, but right now shielding supports are incredibly strong, which hurts his potential as a damage support.
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

User Info: Badmood136

Badmood136
2 months ago#5
The only place brand is good right now is at low elo (where people don't know how to handle him and are more likely to group up for his massive aoe damage)

At any respectable level of play, his ass is glued firmly to D- tier.

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
2 months ago#6
Badmood136 posted...

...better than F tier, at least? #BrightSide
And lo, I discovered that the weaving of paper formed a matrix that resonated with magic. For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!!

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
2 months ago#7
OEIO999 posted...
Been getting quite a few Brand games in recently and I don't know, I want to think he's strong. But he feels less like a nerfed version of and less rewarding than Syndra.

Yeah, nothing's more rewarding than landing that stupid stun, walking up to them, and mashing R for stupid damage. Wew lad
"Does this make me royalty?" - Tristana
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=LulusLewdLover

User Info: Badmood136

Badmood136
2 months ago#8
linkblade91 posted...
Badmood136 posted...

...better than F tier, at least? #BrightSide

I mean, he's not s3 eve so there's that. If a champ is still one trick able they get some points with me

User Info: Un_Dieu

Un_Dieu
2 months ago#9
EcchiBaka posted...
OEIO999 posted...

Yeah, nothing's more rewarding than landing that stupid stun, walking up to them, and mashing R for stupid damage. Wew lad

stop hating adc main :^)
#1 Aurelion Sol on Gamefaqs
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Le%20Seul%20Dieu

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
2 months ago#10
Sir_RaZZo posted...
He's pretty mediocre at mid-lane. He's fine against other ranged mages

first sentence is true. second sentence is false
brand loses to anything that out ranges him for the most part

no one plays brand mid because he's a nightmare to play against actually good people. you will get dived all day and he's so easy to gank. he has not the best range and is squishy with no escape. not something yo uwant
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Brand good right now? How would you rate him in the meta?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived