Let's look at Ornn's team item upgrades, their gold efficiency, + the end result

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Let's look at Ornn's team item upgrades, their gold efficiency, + the end result

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
2 months ago#31
Please remember gold efficiency isn't the final say on how good an item is or when it should be bought. For anyone saying less gold efficient means no buy.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
2 months ago#32
As mentioned in the thread... It's pointless to upgrade these items until you are full build and it is the last option to spend gold on. Ornn is going to be very good at baiting bad players to waste gold and upgrade their item before that though.
Nerd
Gamefaqs Finest

User Info: SirFeed

SirFeed
2 months ago#33
from what I can see its a pretty decent passive in league of tanks as in tank meta games are always slower and you may see full build carries. This is espeically relevant in pro play e.g in LCK you often see adc's/mids get to 6 items. I do not think this passive is particularly significant for non carry roles as in lategame that little extra hp on cleaver etc is not going to help you as in extreme lategame other roles all play supportative roles.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
Hardstuck diamond player. ID Oce: Noob (D2) NA: Sir Feed (D4)

User Info: AdehhRR

AdehhRR
2 months ago#34
It will make Ornn's team quite a lot stronger than they would be otherwise at full build. Thaaaaat's about it.

I don't know why everyone makes out like it is a huge advantage at any other point in the game...

Would you rather finish your third item as ADC or build an enhanced IE? Same for most of the other upgrades.

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
2 months ago#35
problem isn't his upgrade passive
it's him spiking himself as he can buy items
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

User Info: LikesToCry

LikesToCry
2 months ago#36
"Stall out till we can each upgrade an item" doesn't sound enjoyable for either side

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
2 months ago#37
LikesToCry posted...
"Stall out till we can each upgrade an item" doesn't sound enjoyable for either side

Pretty sure that's what happens whenever there's a Viktor or Anivia.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
2 months ago#38
supercoolisaac posted...
First thing you posted and what i initially responded to, no mention of late game. You just said Ornn makes his team OP which just isn't true. He allows his team to be marginally stronger at a point where 95% of games have already ended.

5% is a huge f***ing number of games when you consider how many games are played...Its not something that is going to effect you consistently but that number of games going late and turning into one team basically having an extra item slot is a stupid design.
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
2 months ago#39
supercoolisaac posted...
Efficiency: 107.3% to 106.8%

Yeah but since we're dealing with crit, it kind of scales more since that 30 ad will crit for 75 extra dmg w/ ie passive. same goes for rabadon and its passive.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
2 months ago#40
Damn 548 AP with only 3 items, runes, and D Ring. That is REALLY good. Mages are going to love this. Time to practice my Viktor and Syndra again
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Let's look at Ornn's team item upgrades, their gold efficiency, + the end result

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived