Let's look at Ornn's team item upgrades, their gold efficiency, + the end result

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Let's look at Ornn's team item upgrades, their gold efficiency, + the end result

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
2 months ago#61
Un_Dieu posted...
can you buy these yourself or does ormn have to buy them and your item automatically upgrades? if so, I can't imagine this being useful on anyone other than the fed ap mid or adc if they snowball hard early.

You have to spend the gold yourself, although Ornn is capable of buying one for himself.
And lo, I discovered that the weaving of paper formed a matrix that resonated with magic. For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!!

User Info: bd43

bd43
2 months ago#62
I think you start to hit the talent wall at Afreeca and have to start asking if their teamplay is better. In a best of 5, they might edge out Afreeca and Samsung because Bjerg should be better than both opposing mids and Bot lane can hold it's own. But I wouldn't bet on it with Samsung.
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.

User Info: Un_Dieu

Un_Dieu
2 months ago#63
linkblade91 posted...
Un_Dieu posted...
can you buy these yourself or does ormn have to buy them and your item automatically upgrades? if so, I can't imagine this being useful on anyone other than the fed ap mid or adc if they snowball hard early.

You have to spend the gold yourself, although Ornn is capable of buying one for himself.

ok that's alot better than I thought.
#1 Aurelion Sol on Gamefaqs
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Le%20Seul%20Dieu

User Info: SonicJetWave

SonicJetWave
2 months ago#64
bd43 posted...
I think you start to hit the talent wall at Afreeca and have to start asking if their teamplay is better. In a best of 5, they might edge out Afreeca and Samsung because Bjerg should be better than both opposing mids and Bot lane can hold it's own. But I wouldn't bet on it with Samsung.

Maybe not Jin Air; I was probs looking too much into them beating a slumping SKT. They definitely have the macro to win, but as TSM showed vs SSG last year if they get an early lead they will run over any team and their bot lane is super exploitable

I'd still give it to AFs in a competitive bo5 tho

User Info: kamilohbk

kamilohbk
2 months ago#65
Ridelwofr posted...
ADCs getting shafted once again :(

good.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Let's look at Ornn's team item upgrades, their gold efficiency, + the end result

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived