The only way tanks will ever be balanced...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The only way tanks will ever be balanced...

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
2 months ago#1
Is if they get rid of both mr and armor and give us 1 thing that reduces all dmg instead. Tanks should still have ways to itemise against either abilities or aa, but having to itemise against that while having to also itemise for armor/mr make it impossible for tanks to actually be in a balanced spot: they will always either be too tanky too fast or not tanky enough because they can't get both mr and armor fast enough.
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -

User Info: Un_Dieu

Un_Dieu
2 months ago#2
lyricson topix
#1 Aurelion Sol on Gamefaqs
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Le%20Seul%20Dieu

User Info: AnubisGhost

AnubisGhost
2 months ago#3
Wouldn't that make them more op though?

One set of items thag blocks both? That would make the too tanky too fast IMO

User Info: profzX

profzX
2 months ago#4
lyricson posted...
Is if they get rid of both mr and armor and give us 1 thing that reduces all dmg instead. Tanks should still have ways to itemise against either abilities or aa, but having to itemise against that while having to also itemise for armor/mr make it impossible for tanks to actually be in a balanced spot: they will always either be too tanky too fast or not tanky enough because they can't get both mr and armor fast enough.

http://imgur.com/a51e3Re
"Dante truly is, he fights demons. Only nerds do that, real heroes fight bullies" - PStrife

User Info: DepictingMenace

DepictingMenace
2 months ago#5
Wouldn't the truly way to balance the game be to remove items altogether? That way every champion can do exactly what you want them to do (from a design perspective).

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
2 months ago#6
Un_Dieu posted...
lyricson topix
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
2 months ago#7
DepictingMenace posted...
Wouldn't the truly way to balance the game be to remove items altogether? That way every champion can do exactly what you want them to do (from a design perspective).

It definitly would but i think it would be a step too far.

AnubisGhost posted...
Wouldn't that make them more op though?

One set of items thag blocks both? That would make the too tanky too fast IMO

No it wouldn't. It would be a trade: less "lol your mage heals me but your adc 2 shot me" and more even. Tanks wouldn't be able to itemise against someone in particular as much (which is a big issue).
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -

User Info: Gainazzo

Gainazzo
2 months ago#8
How is being able to itemize according to the situation an issue wth.

User Info: Jerry_Hellyeah

Jerry_Hellyeah
2 months ago#9
This topic lol

Fr tho, make every tank item give armor and mr like ZZRot or old GA.

lol who the f

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
2 months ago#10
or just rework adcs so theyre less bad early and less idiotic late game. but wait if they had stronger early they'd dominate every solo lane. you know lets just delete adcs. and supports too or at least make them like they were in s3. i had enough of riot's support wild ride
p2 hardstuck trashbag
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The only way tanks will ever be balanced...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived