How many games do you get in per week?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How many games do you get in per week?

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 months ago#11
zero to over hundred depends on how much I have time to binge
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
3 months ago#12
Lately? Like three or four. I've been focusing my attention on work, Hearthstone, Overwatch, and some other things. Over the past month or so, my League games have been far more stressful than enjoyable. Part of it is on me, certainly, as I've been trying (and failing) to get better at Kayn and Riven. Hopefully Ornn will improve my mood.
And lo, I discovered that the weaving of paper formed a matrix that resonated with magic. For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!!

User Info: ssj4supervegeta

ssj4supervegeta
3 months ago#13
2-3 on workdays, either 0 or 10-15 on days off, depending if i feel like playing or not.
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Wanna know why me rogers so jolly? hehe

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
3 months ago#14
Like 3 a day when climbing

0 once i hit d, whats the point of even playing when sht next season is gonna be all new and broken

Ever since they killed 5v5 teams theres really nothing to do in this game anymore
LoL: (Malz, Vel), SF5: (Ryu)
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, MMBN3, BB, Pokemon Yellow

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
3 months ago#15
My laptop is dying and thus my games are getting with lag spikes that last over 10 seconds at a time so I haven't really bothered lately.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/91NC0Cb.mp4

User Info: DarkSoulsJunkie

DarkSoulsJunkie
3 months ago#16
Sometimes very few, sometimes I'll sit down and hammer out 20 in a day.

It's weird because it seems to be the case for most people. The mood for League is a fickle thing.
Souls that are Dark appear to be starkly lit in the fire where always they'll spark.

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#17
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
Sadly, I only get to play maybe 5 games per week these days.

2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: chobit_A5HL3Y

chobit_A5HL3Y
3 months ago#18
i used to play 4-5 games every day when i was really into it. now i might get in 4-5 every week lol i still think it's fun but i always think, "i don't feel like wasting my time losing today", so i end up doing something else a lot of the time now~
i am i.

User Info: Revives

Revives
3 months ago#19
14, twice per day. I'm a full-time student and I work 16 hours over the weekend.

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
3 months ago#20
Lately about 4 or 5.

I've been playing a lot more rocket league, but I'm sure I'll be back eventually. My friends and I are close to our peak so it's only a matter of time before we quit.
Posted using GameFlux
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How many games do you get in per week?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived