IYO: what rank are you and what rank do you THINK deserve?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. IYO: what rank are you and what rank do you THINK deserve?

User Info: Un_Dieu

Un_Dieu
3 months ago#1
please state the division if the rank is the same ex: D4 and you deserve D3.
#1 Aurelion Sol on Gamefaqs
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Le%20Seul%20Dieu

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
3 months ago#2
I'm Challenger 1 KR and I deserve Challenger 1 KR. Get on my level kidoids.
Legitimately not Endgame
FC: 2680-9499-7448

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
3 months ago#3
P2, deserve D5 if i could play only top lane with jungle games thrown in here and there but top lane is dumpsterfire useless role so i'll need hundreds of games to climb solo, and that is if i had steel nerves and never tilt cause of how much this game sucks. P2 at jungle lower at everything else. Can play kassadin mid if he wasnt perma'd, refuse to play shieldbot supports, im not good enough at taric to win vs bot lane mains, i suck at adc cause i never play it except lucian who is average.

tell me how to quit with coming here regularly and talking to best friend who is same elo (so i feel like a loser standing away if he's grinding) about the game all the time.
p2 hardstuck trashbag

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
3 months ago#4
Silver 3 and could probably make it to Gold 5, which is really all I'd be aiming for, but:
-I hate ranked
-I can't trust my internet
-I get tilted way too easily, which is easily my biggest problem in this game
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 months ago#5
Silver 1 now. Gold V.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
3 months ago#6
G3, P4. Considering I'm switching from jungle to ad though, Maybe not
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

User Info: Legendary_Riven

Legendary_Riven
3 months ago#7
im gold 4 right now but i think i can at least get plat by the end of the season

User Info: Azerx

Azerx
3 months ago#8
i am diamond 3 an in a vacuum i think i could play reasonably well in nidalee in high d2 low d1 atm but getting there having to play off roles is the issue

i have my loss streaks and all but when im playing like myself i havent had issues against d1/masters smurfs in my games like this dude https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=forareason
Retired for the season, peak d2 promos

User Info: SonicJetWave

SonicJetWave
3 months ago#9
P2

I haven't been playing much ranked because my new ISP is horrendous so I just troll in norms mostly and a ranked game every 2 weeks so I don't decay. I did win 6 of my last 8 ranked Malz games so maybe d5 if I brushed off some of my rust and got Malz mid every game

Feels like I'm really bad on my off-roles tho

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
3 months ago#10
Silver V I'm sure I could make it to a higher silver ranking but I'm not sure where.
GT: WiestdaBeast
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. IYO: what rank are you and what rank do you THINK deserve?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived