Best way to stop from playing this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best way to stop from playing this game?

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
2 months ago#1
I have so many other games to play, but I just keep coming back to League. What's the best way to take a break from it so I can finally play some of the other stuff in my backlog (Too much stuff on Steam, the new Zelda, trying out Persona 4, etc.)
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
2 months ago#2
/uninstall

The fact that it'll take a long ass time to reinstall and download the patches will give you plenty of time to remember why you quit playing in the first place.

User Info: Un_Dieu

Un_Dieu
2 months ago#3
int. it's the only way
#1 Aurelion Sol on Gamefaqs
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Le%20Seul%20Dieu

User Info: Captn_Flounder

Captn_Flounder
2 months ago#4
Smash your computer.

Worked for me.
Always looking to trade breedjects
FC 3454 - 1165 - 2706 IGN iSquirtle TSV 2387

User Info: Cobra1010

Cobra1010
2 months ago#5
I cant even remember my login and password.

I built a new pc and never reinstalled it. I installed it again sometime down the line and lost my touch.

Then I realised that I have limited time in my youth. I should play games that I enjoy and make me feel good.

Lol is too competitive. And the matchmaking keeps you at 50% win rate. You win some and feel good then lose some and feel down and angry.

Thats not what I want to spend my free time on. At least on battlefield 1, im constant at 1.8kd and winning and losing aint much of an impact since its 32vs32, you wont get many people blaming on certain people if lost.
GG Riot - http://i.imgur.com/PinGPhR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
2 months ago#6
Cobra1010 posted...
I cant even remember my login and password.

I built a new pc and never reinstalled it. I installed it again sometime down the line and lost my touch.

Then I realised that I have limited time in my youth. I should play games that I enjoy and make me feel good.

Lol is too competitive. And the matchmaking keeps you at 50% win rate. You win some and feel good then lose some and feel down and angry.

Thats not what I want to spend my free time on. At least on battlefield 1, im constant at 1.8kd and winning and losing aint much of an impact since its 32vs32, you wont get many people blaming on certain people if lost.

My kd is 5 something
Git gewd
Sigs are for nerds.
Hardstuck in challenger.

User Info: Nightmare_Luna

Nightmare_Luna
2 months ago#7
Cobra1010 posted...
And the matchmaking keeps you at 50% win rate.

@Cobra1010

do you have mental issues
"That's not a character, that's a set of bondage gear that can cast Ice 2."

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
2 months ago#8
I still enjoy the game, it's just that I have a lot of other stuff I want to play. It's so hard. This game feels amazing when you win, but crap when you lose. I think I may stop just until SG Ahri comes out. That should give me enough time to play through everything I want to.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
2 months ago#9
Cobra1010 posted...

Thats not what I want to spend my free time on.

I feel the same.

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
2 months ago#10
Replace League with masturbation.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/91NC0Cb.mp4
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best way to stop from playing this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived