Question about the Dungeon Pass Arcade Event Item

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Question about the Dungeon Pass Arcade Event Item

User Info: whiteshadow_exe

whiteshadow_exe
3 months ago#1
For the 'Game Start:' missions that you can unlock from purchasing the Dungeon Pass, does it require you to own Ziggs, Malzahar and Brand to complete?
XBL/PSN/SummonerName/Steam: NightshadeEXE
FC: 3454 - 3663 - 2306

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
3 months ago#2
I don't have Blitz and I completed his mission so you probably don't need them. It'll help for the last one though. Getting a Blitz in a match and winning that match? Pretty common. Getting a Brand/Ziggs/Malz in a match? Not so much.
Legitimately not Endgame
FC: 2680-9499-7448

whiteshadow_exe
3 months ago#3
Not_Endgame posted...
I don't have Blitz and I completed his mission so you probably don't need them. It'll help for the last one though. Getting a Blitz in a match and winning that match? Pretty common. Getting a Brand/Ziggs/Malz in a match. Not so much.

I though last week's Free Champion Rotation included the Arcade Mission Champion's though. I just want to make sure I don't miss out on the missions because I don't own said champs and they're not on free week anymore.

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
3 months ago#4
Pretty sure you don't have to own them, you're just "playing that character's game". I know I certainly didn't play as Veigar or Blitz and I was still able to complete their missions.

whiteshadow_exe
3 months ago#5
RJ1771 posted...
Pretty sure you don't have to own them, you're just "playing that character's game". I know I certainly didn't play as Veigar or Blitz and I was still able to complete their missions.

Sweet, thanks guys!

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
3 months ago#6
You can also go into bot games and win with those champs.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 months ago#7
you don't need to own them: even the relevant final-step missions just say "win a game with one of the champs present".

obviously it's easiest if you can just play them yourself in bots, but eh.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Question about the Dungeon Pass Arcade Event Item

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived