Stupid Sexy Darius

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Stupid Sexy Darius

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
2 months ago#1
http://i.imgur.com/XcH1XS2.png
From http://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/comic/darius/bloodofnoxus/7/
Legitimately not Endgame
FC: 2680-9499-7448

User Info: LikesToCry

LikesToCry
2 months ago#2
Saw that earlier, was pretty good.

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
2 months ago#3
LikesToCry posted...

It was fine. I liked the artwork. Not a fan of when the general guy (Captain Cyrus it turns out) introduces himself. He's like "Blah blah blah Noxian principals, blah blah blah Noxus, I'm General Guy by the way"
Legitimately not Endgame
FC: 2680-9499-7448

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
2 months ago#4
Art is good, lore sucks so the story couldn't have been much. ME NOXUS ME KILL EVERYTHING SMOrc is too stupid to work as a basis of anything. No, even ancient spartan society or 3rd reich werent as stupid as this and they both collapsed beacuse of how dumb they already were.
Riot's art department legit works more than all of the rest put together. Only one that impress and consistently.
p2 hardstuck trashbag

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
2 months ago#5
Not_Endgame posted...
LikesToCry posted...

It was fine. I liked the artwork. Not a fan of when the general guy (Captain Cyrus it turns out) introduces himself. He's like "Blah blah blah Noxian principals, blah blah blah Noxus, I'm General Guy by the way"

He does the art of the critically acclaimed Image comic "Monstress"

If you are a comic reader I would HIGHLY recommend it.

Some of his caver art:
http://imgur.com/gallery/OoeSC
"Sessions is like what would happen if a really sheltered home school kid did the fusion dance with everyone's racist thanksgiving uncle" - D_Bart

User Info: LikesToCry

LikesToCry
2 months ago#6
Not_Endgame posted...
LikesToCry posted...

But I liked seeing Darius as more human than just a dumb soldier blindly fighting for Noxus, everyone was someone before they became what they are currently. Too bad his lady friend had to die.
twfanatic posted...
Art is good, lore sucks so the story couldn't have been much. ME NOXUS ME KILL EVERYTHING SMOrc is too stupid to work as a basis of anything. No, even ancient spartan society or 3rd reich werent as stupid as this and they both collapsed beacuse of how dumb they already were.
Riot's art department legit works more than all of the rest put together. Only one that impress and consistently.

Just wait till Swain makes his appearance, Darius pretty much worships the guy, right? He'll bring some class to the lore

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
2 months ago#7
i liked the story. but i feel like they are trying really hard to make darius seem like a prisoner to his ideals instead of a ruthless general he was initially set out to be. great art though.
Before you point out my grammer/spelling Let me point out all you're failures that led you to the point you felt the need to.

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
2 months ago#8
LikesToCry posted...

Just wait till Swain makes his appearance, Darius pretty much worships the guy, right? He'll bring some class to the lore

uh i think he's too smart to straight up worship someone, he respects him, obeys him without question and sees him as the best candidate for his job.
the only good take on noxus, darius and their lore was one amazing fanfic i read some time ago, highly detailing dariuses life from when he was a kid to his late 20's and it's why i like his character cause that's what i base it on. Sadly the thing is on perma hiatus.
p2 hardstuck trashbag

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 month ago#9
EliteGuard99 posted...
Not_Endgame posted...
LikesToCry posted...

Some of his caver art:

Isn't the artist a woman?

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
1 month ago#10
Ridelwofr posted...
EliteGuard99 posted...
Not_Endgame posted...
LikesToCry posted...

Some of his caver art:

Isn't the artist a woman?

It is.

My apologies.
"Sessions is like what would happen if a really sheltered home school kid did the fusion dance with everyone's racist thanksgiving uncle" - D_Bart
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Stupid Sexy Darius

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived