It's time, GameFaqs: My first ever Platinum promos. How will I do?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. It's time, GameFaqs: My first ever Platinum promos. How will I do?

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
3 months ago#1
Be honest - Results (32 votes)
You're the new Faker in the making! (3-0)
12.5% (4 votes)
I guess you could sub for TSM (3-1)
18.75% (6 votes)
You got lucky, fam (3-2)
9.38% (3 votes)
All hype but no substance (2-3)
21.88% (7 votes)
You make NA look good (1-3)
6.25% (2 votes)
How can someone be so trash in such a bad region? (0-3)
31.25% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
https://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=Scaler

I know it's not much of an achievement for most people here, but I'm quite proud of myself. Decided to take Ranked seriously for the first time since I hit Gold and maining Mid (because it's influential and I suck at Jungle) and Support (since none of these monkeys knows how to play Support and ADCs need babysitters).

How do you guys think I'll do? I plan on playing throughout the weekend.
"Anything that comes out of Annie that you try and spread on toast just gets you arrested"
PSN: LightningLoops - LoL(LAN): Scaler

User Info: fallen_acolyte

fallen_acolyte
3 months ago#2
I came for the results... gfaqs seems to always deliver
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte XBL: Fallen Acolyte

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
3 months ago#3
Word of advice, fam: if you're looking for honest opinions/answers for this question then you're asking the wrong board. Thar be nothin' but s***-posters in dees here topics....

User Info: Super_Game_guru

Super_Game_guru
3 months ago#4
From what I understand promos tend to be full of curveballs, and as you said it's your first time attempting to enter Plat, so...

Still, best of luck!
PSN: Voknelim Gamertag: King Milenkov
Have me tagged as something? Let me know what it is! (Doesn't matter if good or bad, just curious)

User Info: Azerx

Azerx
3 months ago#5
Looks like you have the basis for good gameplay, your death count is very low, combine that with some harder carrying champs and I'm sure you could hit diamond
Retired for the season, peak d2 promos

scaler24
3 months ago#6
Azerx posted...
Looks like you have the basis for good gameplay, your death count is very low, combine that with some harder carrying champs and I'm sure you could hit diamond

Yeah, that's why I've been trying Malz these last few games. Anything more mechanical than that and I turn into a mess lmao
"Anything that comes out of Annie that you try and spread on toast just gets you arrested"

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
3 months ago#7
Congrats. Equal to about mid silver skill level vs NA. You should be able to get Diamond pretty easily.
Nerd
Gamefaqs Finest

scaler24
3 months ago#8
Alright, bois. Here we go!

Playing as Tristana on Game 1.

scaler24
3 months ago#9
Welp, we're off to a great start :/

http://matchhistory.lan.leagueoflegends.com/es/#match-details/LA1/458641170/200186474?tab=overview

scaler24
3 months ago#10
1-1 at the moment, guys. Massive props to Diana and Nasus, who were absolute monsters.

http://matchhistory.lan.leagueoflegends.com/es/#match-details/LA1/458661333/200186474?tab=overview
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. It's time, GameFaqs: My first ever Platinum promos. How will I do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived