There are so many options for ARM PEN I think it's time Riot gives AP spell crit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. There are so many options for ARM PEN I think it's time Riot gives AP spell crit

User Info: joonyoungie

joonyoungie
3 months ago#1
Fake 80/80

I'm not even asking for alot. Gimmie 2 items with 10% spell crit giving a possible max of 20% spell crit. I wanna see some juicy numbers when I'm not playing ADC
The Poros are hungry!

User Info: Nightmare_Luna

Nightmare_Luna
3 months ago#2
dot mage
"That's not a character, that's a set of bondage gear that can cast Ice 2."

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
3 months ago#3
Nid spear one-shot.
Karthus crits on R.
"Everybody's mad at somebody because nobody did what anybody could do..."

User Info: ImTheKing

ImTheKing
3 months ago#4
Anivia E can crit
Ok.

User Info: BeerBongJohn

BeerBongJohn
3 months ago#5
Average teamfight 10-20 seconds. In that time you might get one spell rotation+maybe an additional 2 q's and a w at a rate of max 20% spell crit. Then you have ADC with something like 50% crit chance that can auto like twice a second so maybe like 40 autos with spells mixed in too? Ok maybe i didn't factor in AP autos but who gives a f*** about those past lane phase
mod me if you hear me

joonyoungie
3 months ago#6
Nightmare_Luna posted...
dot mage

I don't want to address this till I have Crows' full support
The Poros are hungry!

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 months ago#7
ap items with additional damage easily exceed spell crit :o
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

joonyoungie
3 months ago#8
ImTheKing posted...
Anivia E can crit

If you think Aniv E is a crit then you think Ashe can crit also... that aint real crits imo
The Poros are hungry!

joonyoungie
3 months ago#9
dennis941012 posted...
ap items with additional damage easily exceed spell crit :o

i guess it's the gambler in me wanting to be surprised or maybe it's because i'm an ad player, but i can't deny lichbane is more efficient than the AD sheen items along with rlyandires on certain champions. and now you're forcing me to realize that AP actually has good itemization but doesn't mean i don't want spell crit. BUT you have to admit ap has a very small variety of spell pen compared to ad.
The Poros are hungry!

User Info: Sacrothul

Sacrothul
3 months ago#10
Games are missing spell crits a lot. It is so satisfying to score a crit. I'd like to have old Vlad back again with spell crits allowed. That would be gaming orgasm.
My Dark Fantasy Browser-Based Game http://legendaryones.com/blog/ is Preparing for Crowdfunding!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. There are so many options for ARM PEN I think it's time Riot gives AP spell crit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived