going full utility as a dmg champ when playing support. Good idea / bad idea

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. going full utility as a dmg champ when playing support. Good idea / bad idea

User Info: fallen_acolyte

fallen_acolyte
2 months ago#1
I had to fight jinx/soroka
as trist and my support was heimder.

Personally i wanted him to rush morellos, but instead he went complete support items so lacking in dmg. Any poke he or I did was diminished by sorokas heal. I want to say the lack of dmg screwed us.

opinions.
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte XBL: Fallen Acolyte

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
2 months ago#2
If he was heimerdinger support you coyldve just gone and given him all the farm if you wanted him to do dmg other wise he wouldve been useless as full dmg.

But he was heimer support so obviously he didnt want to win anyways.
Poppy: Im dangerous near walls
Ornn: hold my mead

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
2 months ago#3
morellos grievous wounds barely ever proc. to beat soroka, buy an executioners calling, and next time someone locks in heimer supp you dodge or run it down bot
p2 hardstuck trashbag

User Info: LittleDeathJr

LittleDeathJr
2 months ago#4
twfanatic posted...
you dodge or run it down bot
https://imgur.com/oXyZ5Px. lol: WarVeteranDeath
http://imgur.com/t6Lsmxd (TBSM). I'm an >o< http://imgur.com/DpUV6Ij

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
2 months ago#5
Do minions like heimer's turrets or zyra's plants deactivate the turrets minion defense thing?

If not then heimer is absolutely useless as a utilittly support yeah
dude, you NEVER tell people about the girl you're banging. that's the fastest way to unbang her. -Steve Nick

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
2 months ago#6
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Do minions like heimer's turrets or zyra's plants deactivate the turrets minion defense thing?

If not then heimer is absolutely useless as a utilittly support yeah

not sure, but Heimer's turrets do take turret agro priority before any minions AND they attack the turret, so he'll help push longer and faster
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading JJBASBR
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
2 months ago#7
I tilt really hard when I see heimer support in my elo.... like... we are in bronze, do you really think this is going to end well for us? Just about as effective as the panth supp I got in january that tilted me so hard I quit the game for 4 months.
O s*** waddup!! Here come dat donotwant!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. going full utility as a dmg champ when playing support. Good idea / bad idea

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived