Teemo into Riven

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Teemo into Riven

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
2 months ago#21
HamJabroni posted...
twfanatic posted...
profzX posted...
twfanatic posted...
support main xD here lemme just ward this kayn who came through the wall, here lemme just ward this dive. i wonder how pros ever die to any ganks :thinking:

While I agree avoiding dives top is harder than this board is making it seem, I'm pretty sure ecchibaka is this board's resident tristana player

Fine, yeah, tristana and lulu player or whatever. Beautiful champions. Any bot lane player except isaac who doesn't admit botlane is beyond disgusting atm doesn't have the right to speak anyway nor criticise other roles.
If top decided 90% of the games i'd shut up and collect my freelo while it lasts.

I got flashed ulted by Cho'Gath once. Lost us the game so that 10% is really bulls***

cho is at least as much of a jungler as he is a top laner, and hes close to perma'd afaik + im not sure if he deals enough damage to 1 shot a 100% hp carry + its less than 10%. i can go through my match history and count in how many of them top laner carried the game and was the MVP if you want.
p2 hardstuck trashbag

User Info: Revives

Revives
2 months ago#22
Rush Tabi into Mallet into PD. Goodnight Riven until late game.

User Info: iAku

iAku
2 months ago#23
twfanatic posted...
iAku posted...
kkeevv posted...
twfanatic posted...
kkeevv posted...
Come on people, read the first post...my issue isn't the 1v1 against Riven. That kinda sucks, but it's doable. It's the fact that I couldn't even make it back to my turret at level 3. Do I just sit out in the corner for 3 levels or something?

That's one of the reasons why top lane is awful. You realistically can't do anything about that and neither will your team 90% of the time.

I asked our lee sin why he was letting it happen and he told me it was my fault. I wasn't particularly far behind, it was just that it was Riven and J4.

Don't look at the jungler, its the laners Job to survive ganks esp. up in the lonely lanes of top were Camping is frequent.

shut up. you either help your laner whos getting camped, or you better be getting infernal and first turret bot.

Nope.
// We are all travelers on a road of infinite points // Also go hug yourself //
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FuEnHakBQ

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
2 months ago#24
iAku posted...
kkeevv posted...
twfanatic posted...
kkeevv posted...
Come on people, read the first post...my issue isn't the 1v1 against Riven. That kinda sucks, but it's doable. It's the fact that I couldn't even make it back to my turret at level 3. Do I just sit out in the corner for 3 levels or something?

That's one of the reasons why top lane is awful. You realistically can't do anything about that and neither will your team 90% of the time.

I asked our lee sin why he was letting it happen and he told me it was my fault. I wasn't particularly far behind, it was just that it was Riven and J4.

Don't look at the jungler, its the laners Job to survive ganks esp. up in the lonely lanes of top were Camping is frequent.

The jungler should prevent/countergank dives, or dive another lane though. They shouldn't be doing nothing while a laner is getting dove
'I tried to make a topic that talks you up and you give me s***. Wasted my f***in time.' - kkeevv
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Teemo into Riven

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived