How do we fix Zeke's?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do we fix Zeke's?

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
3 months ago#1
All of the other support items have OOMPH to their actives. When you get that 5 man shield with Locket it feels great. When you get the teamwide heal with Redemption it feels great.

But Zeke's active is like *crickets chirping*. It's awful. What can we do to change this?
"Does this make me royalty?" - Tristana
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=LulusLewdLover

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 months ago#2
burn radius around the zekes holder 2x the size, probably make the damage from the storm scale with something, too.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 months ago#3
Voidgolem posted...
burn radius around the zekes holder 2x the size, probably make the damage from the storm scale with something, too.

mana regen? Health regen? Armor? MR?
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
3 months ago#4
Tone down every support item to its effectiveness and support is balanced. its not even bad btw.
p2 hardstuck trashbag

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
3 months ago#5
kkeevv posted...
Voidgolem posted...

Armor would be fine. Or maybe health.
"Does this make me royalty?" - Tristana
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=LulusLewdLover

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
3 months ago#6
The same way we "fix" Ohmwrecker: finally admit they don't have a place, and replace them with something entirely new.
And lo, I discovered that the weaving of paper formed a matrix that resonated with magic. For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!!

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 months ago#7
kkeevv posted...

...maybe max mana or mp5.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
3 months ago#8
I think the item effect needs to be an active or toggle (costing mana or something), and it needs a bigger aoe or some kind of scaling that isn't s***.
Tiltproof

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
3 months ago#9
linkblade91 posted...
The same way we "fix" Ohmwrecker: finally admit they don't have a place, and replace them with something entirely new.

I'm sorry but zeke's is not a garbage item like that at all, pretty sure i saw it built at least once today in lcs. It's just balanced unlike the others so it's bit overshadowed, that's all.
p2 hardstuck trashbag

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
3 months ago#10
twfanatic posted...
linkblade91 posted...

I'm sorry but zeke's is not a garbage item like that at all, pretty sure i saw it built at least once today in lcs. It's just balanced unlike the others so it's bit overshadowed, that's all.

It's perhaps not a garbage item currently, but consider how often Zeke's has been totally overhauled. If only Ohmwrecker could be so lucky.

Hell, what I should have said was "the same way we 'fix' Ohmwrecker...and every other item that's ever had 'Zeke's' in its name". The answer has always been "burn it to the ground, make a new item from its ashes, slap 'Zeke's' back on it."
And lo, I discovered that the weaving of paper formed a matrix that resonated with magic. For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do we fix Zeke's?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived