You're not doing so well so what makes you think you can be the shot-caller?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. You're not doing so well so what makes you think you can be the shot-caller?

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#41
linkblade91 posted...
I'm constantly told that the person carrying the team gets to be the shot-caller, but whenever I'm carrying no one ever f***ing listens to me.

depends on your champion. im not listening to a janna player for example. perfect KDAs is not carrying on janna. it's an expectation not a result.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: Veggeta_MAX

Veggeta_MAX
3 months ago#42
kkeevv posted...
The problem is that the random dude in Legendary_Riven's mmr is probably much higher quality, and that player has most likely been making the right calls all game.

I don't care if you're a pro challenger one. If you're obviously tilted and show no signs of adjusting to the situation and you STILL want to call the shots then I'm not going to listen, especially if I'm doing well on my side. Wait, you're the guy who goes by the numbers at all times aren't you?
I'm Veggeta X's alt
FFBE ID: 196 912 851 900+ ATK Orlandu

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 months ago#43
Veggeta_MAX posted...
kkeevv posted...
The problem is that the random dude in Legendary_Riven's mmr is probably much higher quality, and that player has most likely been making the right calls all game.

I don't care if you're a pro challenger one. If you're obviously tilted and show no signs of adjusting to the situation and you STILL want to call the shots then I'm not going to listen, especially if I'm doing well on my side. Wait, you're the guy who goes by the numbers at all times aren't you?

...I just made an argument for someone who has non-positive numbers and you ask me if I go by the numbers at all times. Reading comprehension fail?

Normally, yes, I like to listen to the guy that has the best numbers. There's a couple reasons there actually. Reason 1 is that it will probably get the team together because he has the best numbers. Reason 2 is that at my mmr, people will follow up on their own calls if they're carrying...regardless of whether the team is going with them or not.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 months ago#44
HusbandoTiger posted...
Not necessarily.

bro did u EVEN READ what i said here

Skystrike70 posted...
There are so many exceptions to the rule
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: Veggeta_MAX

Veggeta_MAX
3 months ago#45
Skystrike70 posted...

Sure there is but generally if someone is doing bad and is obviously tilted, and he is someone you don't know then more than likely you won't trust him calls.
I'm Veggeta X's alt
FFBE ID: 196 912 851 900+ ATK Orlandu

User Info: HusbandoTiger

HusbandoTiger
3 months ago#46
Skystrike70 posted...
bro

Yes I did. I still disagree with what you said in the end. One game isn't enough to really judge a person. Not saying you should be honoring them or praising them, but yeah. You never know.
Yes.

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
3 months ago#47
cuck weasle fist lord
O s*** waddup!! Here come dat donotwant!

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
3 months ago#48
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
linkblade91 posted...
I'm constantly told that the person carrying the team gets to be the shot-caller, but whenever I'm carrying no one ever f***ing listens to me.

depends on your champion. im not listening to a janna player for example. perfect KDAs is not carrying on janna. it's an expectation not a result.

When I'm in this situation, I'm usually Miss Fortune or Xayah. I don't even own Janna; a willful decision despite having a Forecast Janna shard waiting for her.
"Death is the enemy. The first enemy and the last...The enemy always wins, and yet we still have to fight Him." - Beric Dondarrion

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 months ago#49
Veggeta_MAX posted...
Skystrike70 posted...

Sure there is but generally if someone is doing bad and is obviously tilted, and he is someone you don't know then more than likely you won't trust him calls.

I already checked their op.gg, so I'm gonna trust the guy with the 70+% win rate regardless of their current kda.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
3 months ago#50
I am about to put my foot in my mouth, but:

How do you guys op.gg people so quickly? Dual monitors? Insanity? I am focusing on what my team's comp is and who they are banning so I usually have like 30 seconds to look people up and just decide "fk it" and play the game.
O s*** waddup!! Here come dat donotwant!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. You're not doing so well so what makes you think you can be the shot-caller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived