Which ADCs do you hate having on your team?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Which ADCs do you hate having on your team?

User Info: Hishiron

Hishiron
3 months ago#21
Vayne. Sure lose
Ignorance is bliss.

User Info: cnkern

cnkern
3 months ago#22
Ezreal, ashe, cait, and Lucian are the champs that scream loss in champ select for me

Jhin is the only reliable free win for me tho. Jhin players are above average when I get them on my team.
support/jungle main currently learning top of
Currently silver 2 84% win rate as support

User Info: chobit_A5HL3Y

chobit_A5HL3Y
3 months ago#23
vayne and ez are always toss ups. they're either godly or trash.
i am i.

User Info: Azerx

Azerx
3 months ago#24
Half the time I'm playing athenes ardent nid so my ad couldn't feed even if he tried
Top 100 Nidalee LolSkill

User Info: GreatWhiteNorth

GreatWhiteNorth
3 months ago#25
I HATE having to support Kalista...

Kalista is always bad if I'm her support, having no idea how to hop or what to build.

And while this ones partly on me, it's still worth noting. I ALWAYS mess up her ult! I find it maddening how often they will use it at a stupid time or when I'm trying to do something else which makes me trigger it right away...

This stupid champ was built for e-sports, or at least a duo who are familiar with each other!

Kalista in solos... JUST DON'T DO IT!!!
Everyone's a Brony. They just don't know it yet! :)

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
3 months ago#26
Ezreal, because Ezreal is a f***ing dumpster fire of a champion.

And Kalista, because she's only good if you have a premade bot lane. And they always pick f***ing Kalista when I'm playing something like Brand or Sona that really doesn't want to be thrown into the enemy team.

User Info: Megeas

Megeas
3 months ago#27
Kalista and vayne are just so position reliant that it's never worth having them in soloqueue. Just...no.

Jhinn I feel is what people play if they can't ADC normally. Not saying he's bad but I don't prefer him when I start seeing 2-3 faily tanky diving front liners on the enemy team. That said even the worst jhinn can ult from far away.

Trist can be iffy because to many try to all in with rocket jump and then immediately need to flash out....

Cait is strong and the bandwagon ADC right now I feel. Trist may take that over but she isn't there yet.

Lucian can be effective right now just cause it seems he's out of meta and only the real Lucian players are using him.

Ez... Yeah to many do not know how to play him. He's not jhinn. He's not xerath. You have to get auto attacks off with him. He gets a lot of free attack speed and he needs to take advantage of that.

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
3 months ago#28
Megeas posted...
He gets a lot of free attack speed and he needs to take advantage of that.

This, this this. So many god damn Ezreals on my team have no idea what an auto is. They play him almost like a mage and it infuriates me. You're building ad, your passive is a great as boost. Yes, your Q hurts, but no, it does not do nearly as much consistent damage as actually autoing the enemy. Ez is an adc. Play him like an adc.
On this subject, Taric players on my team, you have a passive that reduces cds and is practically free when you get a stun. Please use it.
Legitimately not Endgame
FC: 2680-9499-7448

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 months ago#29
Not_Endgame posted...
Megeas posted...
He gets a lot of free attack speed and he needs to take advantage of that.

This, this this. So many god damn Ezreals on my team have no idea what an auto is. They play him almost like a mage and it infuriates me. You're building ad, your passive is a great as boost. Yes, your Q hurts, but no, it does not do nearly as much consistent damage as actually autoing the enemy. Ez is an adc. Play him like an adc.
On this subject, Taric players on my team, you have a passive that reduces cds and is practically free when you get a stun. Please use it.

as a Taric player: Mana problems, yo.

not to say I won't slap people while they're stunned, but still. Going ham means outta juice in ~3 seconds.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
3 months ago#30
GreatWhiteNorth posted...
I HATE having to support Kalista...

Kalista is always bad if I'm her support, having no idea how to hop or what to build.

And while this ones partly on me, it's still worth noting. I ALWAYS mess up her ult! I find it maddening how often they will use it at a stupid time or when I'm trying to do something else which makes me trigger it right away...

This stupid champ was built for e-sports, or at least a duo who are familiar with each other!

Kalista in solos... JUST DON'T DO IT!!!

I've personally never had that much trouble with Kalistas and they usually ult at a good time
dude, you NEVER tell people about the girl you're banging. that's the fastest way to unbang her. -Steve Nick
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Which ADCs do you hate having on your team?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived