@Crows opinions on this (master tier) swain guide?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. @Crows opinions on this (master tier) swain guide?

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
2 months ago#61
Mander1861 posted...
The basis is that I have been on this forum for years

im sorry for your loss. and your lack of social skills
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

CrowsB4Hoes
2 months ago#62
TwoStrikes94 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
TwoStrikes94 posted...
Wtf does crows build if he hates zhonyas

does no one here know how to read?

why do people ignore my YEARS of saying zhonyas is good to strong on channel champs but only pay attention when i say zhonyas is garbage on anyone else.

imagine a ziggs with zhonyas. or or. or any mage without 500 escapes. they zhonyas --> leave zonyas --> die. the end. garbage ap. laughable armor. there is no debate here. and the nerfed to hell CD means it wont even be up for 2 fights in a row if they happen quickly enough. meanwhile maw's 60 sec cd...

Sorry mate

I assumed due to you being @'d that you didnt build it / like it on swain

I had never read anything supporting that tho

Ps. I agree with you 90%. it helps you live for an extra rotation of spells on some shorter ranged mages, and obv the other situation is someone that f***s you like zed or the less obvious trynd top as malz

But in almost all other situations, poop.

https://gyazo.com/dd09061f548cf9c6bb67af8c289ba167

but yea, i do build it. and i do like it on swain. but when i build zhonyas on other champs that dont have a channel it's just sad the DRASTIC drop off in value zhonyas has on other champs. it's like literally half as good on a malzhar, ori, taliyah, etc. i dont know what other item to compare it to. imagine an item that AMAZING on one champ and "i guess i can use these stats maybe..." on anyone else. that is zhonyas. its great on a handful of people and mediocre on everyone else and they even nerfed all the stats AND the CD. why would reduce the ap, reduce the armor, then make the item even less safe by increasing the time between when you can use it? i cant think of any item in the game nerfed harder than zhonyas. for an item that has NO ALTERNATIVE AT ALL you'd think riot would have gone easy on it.

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
2 months ago#63
btw crows check your pm inbox.
p2 hardstuck trashbag

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
2 months ago#64
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Mander1861 posted...

You're not one to talk
"Does this make me royalty?" - Tristana
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=LulusLewdLover

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
2 months ago#65
EcchiBaka posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Mander1861 posted...

You're not one to talk

That hasn't stopped him
Sigs are for nerds.
Hardstuck in challenger.

User Info: thepro189

thepro189
2 months ago#66
Exterminateer posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Exterminateer posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Exterminateer posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
refmon posted...
Why are you asking a low diamond for advice

watch your whore mouth

He has a point though

im one of the few people on this board who finished d1 or higher last season. and we'll see if i cant get masters this season. watch your whore mouth and read this along with all the other bronzies who dont put respek on my name

https://gyazo.com/58c14d7c9d2acd0d6342406b06aa8ecb

Thats cool how you think theres respek in your name but is it not true that you are currently low diamond?
Not to even mention id rather trust any master or challenger if i want advice not some self entitled 'respektable player'

yea i think you forgot about this
https://gyazo.com/58c14d7c9d2acd0d6342406b06aa8ecb

Why u so mad crows?`im not even bronze im just saying ur low diamond ur opinion is inferior to your highers its that simple.

Besides you can educate us all on what slot zhonyas goes after you combine it.

the difference between tiers within a rank is not that big enough to say that a low diamond player is 100 times worse than a high diamond player. even reaching diamond makes you better than most of the people, unless you got carried every single match.

it's like saying bronze 1 players are better than bronze 5 players, even though both of them are probably bad.

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
2 months ago#67
thepro189 posted...
snip.

Yeah but thats a low diamond with bronze game knowledge talking about masters as if he was better
Poppy: Im dangerous near walls
Ornn: hold my mead

CrowsB4Hoes
2 months ago#68
EcchiBaka posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Mander1861 posted...

You're not one to talk

ty

User Info: Doulou

Doulou
2 months ago#69
When it comes to builds i fully believe that you can climb with off meta subpar builds. Building an item that is not good and climbing to masters doesnt make the item good, it makes the player good.

Ive seen Stevensjax trash players in mid diamond with rageblade builds and rageblade is just completely subpar on jax in terms of building to win. In kr there is a diamond 1 ignite only jax building trinity botrk maw every game and running 19ad 8ar runes.

Bad item choices will cost you games but in the long run you'll climb regardless. So yeah i agree with crows that a master tier player could build badly but perhaps is so used to the style and is so good on swain it doesnt matter...
https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=DOULOUTHEGOD Bronze V to Diamond
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXbHOONFEprHi7LZqEaUPyA Jax Smurf Commentary

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
2 months ago#70
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
twfanatic posted...
yea but how is he master then?

SO? any monkey can go any monkey build and climb. doesnt make it a good build. and why are you even worried about that guy when challengers exist. this fool is literally the only one going morellos. deathcap i can see maybe. morellos is a bronze move. low masters isn't some amazing this either. it's good but nothing impressive. low masters players arent any better than high diamond players. that's like saying d5 players are better than high plat players. so you may as well tell me that guy is d1 because that's all i see in terms of skill. if he can dive deeper into masters like 200 LP ill take him more seriously. until then, no.

finally, you realize there's an AD ahri main in like mid diamond right now right? lol. diamond is full of garbage cans. im not surprised when people run freaking support kayle top with yi jungle and somehow win games then crawl into masters with their cheese. or ad ahri or morellos swain or sona mid or whatever nonsense people like to pull these days. its an awful build that just happens to work FOR HIM for whatever reason. that damn amumu 1 trick snuck into masters last season and WE ALL KNOW amumu is dog ****.

Yet you never made it to Masters...Trash, uninstall. If no one should care about this Swain why would your opinions mean s***? He's clearly the better Swain. Even if he is still just a "Monkey" playing "Any monkey build" he's still a better monkey than you.
I actually prefer the purple stuff
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. @Crows opinions on this (master tier) swain guide?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived