Riot needs to better reward players with great integrity.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Riot needs to better reward players with great integrity.

User Info: Veggeta_MAX

Veggeta_MAX
2 months ago#1
nt
I'm Veggeta X's alt
FFBE ID: 196 912 851 900+ ATK Orlandu

User Info: onemoment1985

onemoment1985
2 months ago#2
Well, that's personally benefit me, so yes. Let's do that. I deserve more rewards.
LOL name: OneMoMan
PSN:onemoment

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
2 months ago#3
onemoment1985 posted...
Well, that's personally benefit me, so yes. Let's do that. I deserve more rewards.

Sametbh

I want more than this border thing.

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
2 months ago#4
I can understand and sympathize with this notion, but integrity isn't something that should require selling. You have integrity not to be rewarded for it, but because it is right.
"Death is the enemy. The first enemy and the last. The enemy always wins...but we still have to fight Him." - Beric Dondarrion

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
2 months ago#5
linkblade91 posted...
I can understand and sympathize with this notion, but integrity isn't something that should require selling. You have integrity not to be rewarded for it, but because it is right.

That's good, and I support that, but more rewards will make the game less toxic, even if it's fake less toxic, and I support that too.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
2 months ago#6
No amount of rewards can fix the utter cesspool that is EU West.

I just played a Normal game with an Annie player who explained at the start that they had MS and might make mistakes and everyone in the game bar me and the Janna on the other team spent the game making bets on how long Annie will live and our team said they hoped it wouldn't be long every time she pressed the wrong button or made a mistake. s*** like that just makes me want to uninstall the game because I don't want to be associated with trash that would tell someone with MS that they hope it kills them.

I wish I could find out their details and just expose how awful they are to their family and friends because It's honestly left me fuming.

User Info: reiko57

reiko57
2 months ago#7
Deanyzy posted...
s*** like that just makes me want to uninstall the game because I don't want to be associated with trash that would tell someone with MS that they hope it kills them.

it really is the worst community of any game i've ever seen.. eve online had people openly trying to scam each other and grief people and it wasn't even close to the garbage league is. eve was s***, but you could punish those people that messed with you, theres nothing you can do in league unless you want to ruin a game for yourself and 3 other innocent people, I think that's a big part of the reason why people are such jerkoffs in league, what're u gunna do about it?

User Info: Veggeta_MAX

Veggeta_MAX
2 months ago#8
Deanyzy posted...

I just played a Normal game with an Annie player who explained at the start that they had MS and might make mistakes and everyone in the game bar me and the Janna on the other team spent the game making bets on how long Annie will live and our team said they hoped it wouldn't be long every time she pressed the wrong button or made a mistake. s*** like that just makes me want to uninstall the game because I don't want to be associated with trash that would tell someone with MS that they hope it kills them.

I wish I could find out their details and just expose how awful they are to their family and friends because It's honestly left me fuming.

Sonic, Star Wars and the Wrestling community are a billion times worst.
I'm Veggeta X's alt
FFBE ID: 196 912 851 900+ ATK Orlandu

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
2 months ago#9
Deanyzy posted...

That's actually pretty depressing. :\
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
2 months ago#10
Zanaki posted...
Deanyzy posted...

That's actually pretty depressing. :\

^Proof that there are no players with integrity playing this.
O s*** waddup!! Here come dat donotwant!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Riot needs to better reward players with great integrity.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived