How do I stream my provisionals

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do I stream my provisionals

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 months ago#1
Maybe I can get 2 simultaneous views if people wanna see how I play. How do I actually do it? I haven't tried and am on my phone, just thought maybe I'd see how to do it.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: Legendary_Riven

Legendary_Riven
3 months ago#2
There's a helpful tutorial on their website. You can pm me if you are still unsure.

User Info: DuuuDe14

DuuuDe14
3 months ago#3
Twitch?
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us. https://i.imgur.com/vHbljX3.jpg

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 months ago#4
OBS is free and fairly easy to set up.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Cucumberflant

Cucumberflant
3 months ago#5
I use OBS studio (though I don't stream league), it's really easy to use even for a dingus like me. I'm not entirely sure on the difference between studio and classic OBS though.

just keep in mind you need a decentish internet upload speed to avoid it looking like a bunch of pixelated vomit, although you can honestly get away with a lot less bitrate than most people would suggest. I can stream low quality games like Binding of Isaac just fine at a pathetic 450 bitrate (have an upload speed of ~0.6 mbps) and people honestly tell me it looks great, but something like league will probably need more than that since there's a lot more detail and more stuff going on.

I only mention the internet speed 'cause I think I've seen you complain about yours in the past, but I don't remember if it was better or worse than mine.
<QuantumBagel>: "TASing is like dissecting a frog and rearranging it's insides so it becomes a blood fueled squirt gun"

User Info: baltoboulbobbi

baltoboulbobbi
3 months ago#6
post your upload speed and CPU if you need help with the OBS settings
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ul-Dx_yLxDc

User Info: DiamondAhri

DiamondAhri
3 months ago#7
high tier tryndamere mechanics
http://lolidance.moe/

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
3 months ago#8
I would 100% watch
'I tried to make a topic that talks you up and you give me s***. Wasted my f***in time.' - kkeevv

User Info: ImTheKing

ImTheKing
3 months ago#9
Twitch. I was thinking about streaming an unranked to Diamond atleast a few times where people can join for atleast up to Plat. But I'm unsure as I'm not shy but just not that talkative lmao.
Ok.

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 months ago#10
Should I include my voice or just gameplay? I would be trying to explain my thought process so I seem like less of a potato of a player.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do I stream my provisionals

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived