Ornn Champion Spotlight

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ornn Champion Spotlight

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
1 month ago#11
donotwant posted...
kkeevv posted...
lightdragoon88 posted...
Going to be so broken on ARAM.

Soo...day 1 buy for me.

I'm guessing hotfix nerf for Aram, removing his shop anywhere passive.

this.

That would mean if I don't die I dont have to int the other team just to get items... my KDA sure would improve.

Just play a cc-bot like nami or bard or maokai and you don't have to die at all.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: HusbandoTiger

HusbandoTiger
1 month ago#12
Can't wait to play him!
Yes.

User Info: onemoment1985

onemoment1985
1 month ago#13
I hope he's better in jungle than he seems. His passive is great for never leaving, but his cc doesn't seem so great for ganks. His E needs a wall, his Q is just a slow, although his ult is great. I'm looking forward to trying it out.
LOL name: OneMoMan
PSN:onemoment

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
1 month ago#14
kkeevv posted...
lightdragoon88 posted...
Going to be so broken on ARAM.

Soo...day 1 buy for me.

I'm guessing hotfix nerf for Aram, removing his shop anywhere passive.

Unless I'm mistaken, we were told like a week or two ago that Ornn's passive in ARAMs would be addressed.
"Death is the enemy. The first enemy and the last...The enemy always wins, and yet we still have to fight Him." - Beric Dondarrion

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
1 month ago#15
onemoment1985 posted...
I hope he's better in jungle than he seems. His passive is great for never leaving, but his cc doesn't seem so great for ganks. His E needs a wall, his Q is just a slow, although his ult is great. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Last I checked his clear was stupid strong. Main problem is his ganks being s***-tier.
"Anything that comes out of Annie that you try and spread on toast just gets you arrested"
PSN: LightningLoops - LoL(LAN): Scaler
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ornn Champion Spotlight

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived