Patch Notes. 7.17

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Patch Notes. 7.17

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
2 months ago#41
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
kkeevv posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
linkblade91 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
leona is pretty much useless. braum is everything she does and more. she needs a rework. only thing leona arguably does better is she is possibly tankier but that doesnt really matter.

They're not the same kind of tank-support: Braum is a Warden, and Leona is a Vanguard. Their playstyles are not the same; one drops back, the other goes in.

...also, Leona's CC is more readily accessible.

"one drops back" "the other goes in"

*snip*

Braum peels, Leona dives. Pretty easy actually. Braum wants to be working with the adc to keep them alive. Leona wants to lock down the opposing carry. They feel very different, even if they both have the same goal of keep team alive and enemy team dead.

braum can dive just as well as leona so no

I disagree. Braum can certainly put a lot of pressure on an adc, but he's not going to be winning a duel against one. Leona has a chance to do so. Obviously Braum is the better pick overall because he turns everyone into bear stance Udyr, but Leo has better dive.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
2 months ago#42
HamJabroni posted...
You know, we should let our resident support player decide if Braum has engage instead someone who doesn't know what slot Zhonyas goes into and some guy who's going to buy Star Guardian Ezreal the moment it comes out

has engage, or has better engage than leona?

Consider the options carefully, because one is outright wrong.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
2 months ago#43
HamJabroni posted...
and some guy who's going to buy Star Guardian Ezreal the moment it comes out

i'm actually considering waiting for the sale in 3 months, as long as the banner can still be obtained. i'm also considering not even getting it then for the chance I get it in "My Shop".

Like, the skin would have to appear in "My Shop", right? I have by far the most mastery points on him and that's just from when the system started. I have like 400 games with him iirc.
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading JJBASBR
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: Lilb77

Lilb77
1 month ago#44
Damn, was abusing Sona with Ardent to get some free elo. Hope these nerfs won't affect her late game too hard.

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
1 month ago#45
HipsterSora posted...
HamJabroni posted...

i'm actually considering waiting for the sale in 3 months, as long as the banner can still be obtained. i'm also considering not even getting it then for the chance I get it in "My Shop".

Like, the skin would have to appear in "My Shop", right? I have by far the most mastery points on him and that's just from when the system started. I have like 400 games with him iirc.

I believe the skin only shows up in My Store after like 3 months or so.
"Anything that comes out of Annie that you try and spread on toast just gets you arrested"
PSN: LightningLoops - LoL(LAN): Scaler

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
1 month ago#46
scaler24 posted...
HipsterSora posted...
HamJabroni posted...

I believe the skin only shows up in My Store after like 3 months or so.

Yes: "My Shop" doesn't include items that were recently released. Basic rule of thumb: if they haven't reached their Early Sale yet, they will not appear.

And given the various...quirks of "My Shop" that have shown themselves over time, that system really isn't something that can be relied on.
"Death is the enemy. The first enemy and the last...The enemy always wins, and yet we still have to fight Him." - Beric Dondarrion
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Patch Notes. 7.17

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived