Why isn't bard played mid

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why isn't bard played mid

User Info: SoundNetwork

SoundNetwork
4 weeks ago#1
Is it because purple
http://i.imgur.com/HcKBWZ6.gif

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
4 weeks ago#2
Probably his early. Alright, you used your q and you threw a meep at them. Enjoy not having any more practical damage in the fight until your Q/Meep comes back.
Legitimately not Endgame
FC: 2680-9499-7448

User Info: supervegito24

supervegito24
4 weeks ago#3
Not_Endgame posted...
Probably his early. Alright, you used your q and you threw a meep at them. Enjoy not having any more practical damage in the fight until your Q/Meep comes back.

That's why you run AD reds and quints.

Really though he's not played mid because his roaming needs to be almost constant for him to scale with most midlaners, but you miss out on a lot of cs and xp by roaming.
LoL: AxnJaxnWaxnFlaxn
Thus he came alone to Angband's gates... and challenged Morgoth to come forth to single combat. And Morgoth came.

User Info: iAku

iAku
4 weeks ago#4
wouldnt he lack wavelcear?
// We are all travelers on a road of infinite points // Also go hug yourself //
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FuEnHakBQ

User Info: Zetrocci

Zetrocci
4 weeks ago#5
Bard scales into a nuclear bomb if he builds damage, so in theory he can work as an AP Carry, but He lacks Wave Clear and he has to survive basically everything that can kill him until he get a sheen, but even then its risky.

Almost every Bard mid kill will be the enemy not respecting your burst.

User Info: Revives

Revives
4 weeks ago#6
Waveclear is the main issue since you'll be easily punish roaming for chimes.

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 weeks ago#7
W and E don't help damage meanwhile most mids have a full combo. Bard is only going to be able to run away if he's lucky meanwhile, I don't know, Brand pumps out the W Q E walk away true combo.
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading JJBASBR
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: Jerry_Hellyeah

Jerry_Hellyeah
4 weeks ago#8
I play-a many bards mid, like-a da Quinn, or da Swaim

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
4 weeks ago#9
i know a top lane bard main. you can use him top to abuse melees. mid lane he will get out ranged and destroyed though he does have exceptional roaming from mid lane so you could push for that i guess. but then you run into the issue of 0 damage. if you go bard mid, you generally wont do as much damage as a standard mid. and you would have a tank top who doesnt do much damage either. top lane, you dont need to be 1 shotting people so bard not doing god tier damage doesnt matter as much as long as you have damage mid.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: Zetrocci

Zetrocci
4 weeks ago#10
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
i know a top lane bard main. you can use him top to abuse melees. mid lane he will get out ranged and destroyed though he does have exceptional roaming from mid lane so you could push for that i guess. but then you run into the issue of 0 damage. if you go bard mid, you generally wont do as much damage as a standard mid. and you would have a tank top who doesnt do much damage either. top lane, you dont need to be 1 shotting people so bard not doing god tier damage doesnt matter as much as long as you have damage mid.

Q + Lichbane is enough to burst down any squishy, and he becomes a pretty big AoE Threat once he gets his big cone and some attack speed.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why isn't bard played mid

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived