Someone made a 2 minute vid on kayn counters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Someone made a 2 minute vid on kayn counters

User Info: profzX

profzX
3 months ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m-5h7oBLsY

I personally do not agree with this video at all but what is gameFAQs' take on it?
"Dante truly is, he fights demons. Only nerds do that, real heroes fight bullies" - PStrife

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
3 months ago#2
s*** video

I can tell it's made by some hardstuck D5
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#3
not watching some garbage some bronzie made. how do ppeople even watch youtube content that isnt just raw replays anyways?garbage music, garbage "gameplay" and they are always flooded with "quality" memes. nevermind the "editing" AKA clogging the screen with random words no one cares about.

anyways
kayn is perma banned for a reason
he has no counters
assassin kayn literally 1 shots. im not even kidding
bruiser kayn is unkillable, does god tier damage and needs MASSIVE MASSIVE nerfs
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: kamilohbk

kamilohbk
3 months ago#4
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

Yes, but if i ban him gragas gets picked and somehow he can 3shot people with his stupid fat shaming.

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
3 months ago#5
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

Good thing riot buffed him after release because people who were learning a completely new champ weren't winning more than half their games.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 months ago#6
typhone004 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

Good thing riot buffed him after release because people who were learning a completely new champ weren't winning more than half their games.

admittedly assassin kayn definitely needed a buff. laning was trash and his damage wasnt all that impressive. but yes, red form absolutely did not need a buff. dont know if they buffed red form or not but if they did that was a glaring mistake. honestly assassin form needs a nerf too at this point..
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
3 months ago#7
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
typhone004 posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

admittedly assassin kayn definitely needed a buff. laning was trash and his damage wasnt all that impressive. but yes, red form absolutely did not need a buff. dont know if they buffed red form or not but if they did that was a glaring mistake. honestly assassin form needs a nerf too at this point..

they didn't buff red form. the ad scaling is removed when he transforms into rhaast
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Someone made a 2 minute vid on kayn counters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived