Best champ when behind?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best champ when behind?

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
2 months ago#1
IMO, Singed. He's so simple and dumb that regardless of how he does in lane, he'll always have some use as a disruptor by being tanky, flinging people to the backline (Fling is honestly one of the best CCs in the game.) and just running around like Singed is supposed to do.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
2 months ago#2
Blitz can still do his job (Granted, he probably won't survive long) regardless of how much gold he has
Legitimately not Endgame
FC: 2680-9499-7448

User Info: ImTheKing

ImTheKing
2 months ago#3
Janna
Ok.

User Info: Gobb

Gobb
2 months ago#4
ImTheKing posted...
Janna

not sure if sex joke or serious

but i disagree with you @TC
I'm cute though, built good.

User Info: shokan_warrior

shokan_warrior
2 months ago#5
Dawn riven
never don't give up

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
2 months ago#6
Anything with significant range if you wanna do damage, otherwise most real tanks.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!

User Info: bossvinny

bossvinny
2 months ago#7
support
Fc 117780215154 eevee
IGN: Bossvinny

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
2 months ago#8
Tanks r terrible when behind, because they do no damage and need gold to get tanky. without gold they just blow up.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
2 months ago#9
blitz's things is getting pulls regardless of if he's behind or not

swain doesnt die
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading JJBASBR
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
2 months ago#10
Tanks because tank items are cheap and provide tons of utlity in teamfights. They only explode if the ADC is fed. Sejuani and Rammus can be 0/5 at 10 minutes but as soon as they pick up Cinderhulk and half of knight's vow, they're more useful than 5/0 Kha'Zix

HipsterSora posted...
blitz's things is getting pulls regardless of if he's behind or not

swain doesnt die

Swain sucks ass when he's behind. No damage to one shot or sustain his healing, no tankiness to withstand being in auto range of an ADC since he has no healing, no CC except for a s***ty root, and if his RoA was delayed, no mana to keep his ult on.
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best champ when behind?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived