how many of you have played for 3+ seasons and aren't diamond or higher yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. how many of you have played for 3+ seasons and aren't diamond or higher yet?

User Info: LeDieu

LeDieu
1 month ago#1
i just want to collect some data for an upcoming topic. Please include whether your an onetrick or not and current elo.

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
1 month ago#2
does playing for two weeks in s4 and then stopping for a year+ count at 3+ seasons?
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

User Info: Veggeta X

Veggeta X
1 month ago#3
Sometimes playing so long kinda tarnishes your skill or that you've actually hit your limit.
Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
FFBE ID: 196 912 851 1000+ MAG Fryevia

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
1 month ago#4
been playing since s1. gold V since s3. Never been interested in getting better than that, because I only care about the victorious skins.

Also, inb4 LeDieu's next topic gets modded.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
1 month ago#5
Plat 4 atm, honestly have more ranked games combined this season than all other seasons combined, been playing since before season 1. I use to just play ranked 3s with friends where we regularly faced diamond and master players. I always did well in lane against opponents who were supposed to be way better than me, I was just a silver scrub in soloqueue.. I'm fairly confident that I easily could of climbed if I just sat down and played ranked, but I always had anxiety of having to deal with feeders, afks, and the likes so I barely ever played soloqueue and I would quit after one loss. I also had no interest in ranked before the new champ select came live, it sucked having to fight for your role in something that would determine your stats. I think I'll try to hit diamond this season though, finally comfortable spamming through the garbage of soloqueue.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: Elliotastico

Elliotastico
1 month ago#6
I turned super casual after grinding deep into diamond in s4. Since then I farted around to try and hit plat every season... I think im just gonna give up this season and claim my free victorious skin. Im too washed up to quickly hit plat and I dont have the time I used to have

User Info: RHCP777

RHCP777
1 month ago#7
Played since end of season 3, diamond 5

User Info: Mastadi

Mastadi
1 month ago#8
Played since late season 2, started ranked s3 and I've been in gold ever since, tho I only play ranked up to gold for the skins

I used to play a variety of champs and roles but now I'm one tricking vel'koz since I haven't been playing much and gotten rusty. Gold III
"I'm pretty sure you're confusing female with downs syndrome" - EnglishLanguag

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 month ago#9
Played since S3, never been higher than gold 1 but I only played a total of 20 ranked games before last season. I usually only play for a week or two before quitting for a few months.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#10
me although i barely played in s6, playing since s4
current elo p3 75 lp xd (got demoted 2 weeks ago and pretty much gave up till this meta creeps away cuz 80% of my champ pool i like playing sucks) peaked plat 1 earlier
not onetrick
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. how many of you have played for 3+ seasons and aren't diamond or higher yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived