On a scale of 1-10, how much work do you put into each game of league?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. On a scale of 1-10, how much work do you put into each game of league?

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
2 months ago#11
OshawottGuy4 posted...
10/10
I just want to win the damn game, but either my team can't handle themselves or the match is terribly unbalanced (skill and/or match up wise)

10 is an insane amount of work for a game. To me, that means you're keeping track of all the timers (summoner spells/jungle) in the game, trying to shotcall all the time, and either have really good map awareness or have something running that forces you to do so.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: LeDieu

LeDieu
2 months ago#12
twfanatic posted...
LeDieu posted...
3/10, maybe 1/10 if on smurf. currently d5 0lp in both flex and ranked.

lul so much for quitting

i've played 1 normal game in the past week because i saw a league montage on youtube. then i realized this game is still garbage and theres no point in playing

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
2 months ago#13
5/10 is my estimate since I'm usually stuck with being support, currently unranked but will regain my gold rank sometime before the season ends.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/91NC0Cb.gifv

User Info: Master of Hate

Master of Hate
2 months ago#14
I'm only Gold 1, but I don't play a lot of ranked (less than 100 games a season, typically)

I find Gold 1 to be worse than Silver 1 because the difference at S1 was people don't think they're good but want the season rewards, whereas at Gold 1 people have a horribly bloated ego and frequently are not very good at the game at all.

In ranked, I go full 10/10 tryhard, but in normals, I basically just troll around with Quinn ADC.
Writer, Reviewer, Interviewer, Beta Tester, Streamer, and Gaming Enthusiast

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
2 months ago#15
7-8. Deliberately playing bad? Never. But I don't go the extra mile. Plat 5.
One year old cousin + strong family resemblance to her dad = fun!

kkeevv
2 months ago#16
Master of Hate posted...
whereas at Gold 1 people have a horribly bloated ego and frequently are not very good at the game at all.

Sounds like you've hit the plat bubble. Skill goes up at a fairly standard rate from bronze to challenger, but ego spikes in plat.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
2 months ago#17
ego spikes at every x-5 division line, plat's just the one where people will int for literally no other goddamn reason besides "lol i'm plat now"
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

kkeevv
2 months ago#18
Voidgolem posted...
ego spikes at every x-5 division line, plat's just the one where people will int because you asked them to perform basic game functions like looking at their map at all or not try to 1v5.

I've come across like 40 plat players in my normals now, and they were all intolerable bags of scum and ego.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1

User Info: SirFeed

SirFeed
2 months ago#19
between 8-10 if on a serious account. usually 10 unless I am tilted or I have a player on my team that I do not mind losing with :)
3 if im on one of my "fun" accounts. Don't actively try to lose but I dont really try to win either
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
Hardstuck diamond player. ID Oce: Noob (D2) NA: Sir Feed (D4)

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
2 months ago#20
0 because games take no effort. takes no effort to do whatever you want in a virtual world, besides the negligible moving of mouse and keys.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. On a scale of 1-10, how much work do you put into each game of league?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived