DO. NOT. SLEEP. ON. F.Q.C. abuse it before while you can b4 it gets nerfed!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. DO. NOT. SLEEP. ON. F.Q.C. abuse it before while you can b4 it gets nerfed!!!!!

User Info: fire_bolt

fire_bolt
4 weeks ago#51
YoukaiSlayer posted...
You totally can snag the triple tribute stacks before last hitting your first minion after getting back to lane though. The gold from tribute is actually slightly more valuable than it would appear because it goes towards completing the quest. It's probably worth missing a minion to get a tribute proc while it's frostfang.

Yeah, that's what I used to do on Morg mid waaaaaay back when that was viable before it got reworked. Since she proc'd stacks and shoved wave super quick it was really easy to grab them and still CS consistently. Ofc, that was back when you still generated stacks while farming, you just couldn't proc them.

If you can manage the current Tribute procs so that you only miss 1-2 caster minions per wave in order to generate an equal number of stacks, you barely lose out on gold value while picking up bonus damage on harass and progress towards Queen's Tribute. Not sure how easy that would be to juggle tho, but it *might* work
If her hips don't break, you didn't "carry" hard enough" -SpunkySix
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bolt_thundara/wishlist

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
4 weeks ago#52
YoukaiSlayer posted...
FF gold generation is 17 per 10 if you don't farm minions and use tribute optimally. Do you make more than that from minions? Obviously yes, and by a wide margin. As mentioned you even still get the 2 gold per 10 if you farm so that guy you ranted at was correct aside from saying FQC. Tribute is 90 gold a minute on FF, even bronze players get more than that a minute from farming.

"they earn the same gold....if you dont farm minions on FF"
"two twins will finish a race at the same time if you force them to move their feet across the line at the same time"

oh so what youre saying is on paper they "earn the same gold" but in REALITY they OBVIOUSLY don't since you will be farming the whole time? oh wow looks like i was right. FCQ does earn way more gold than FF and they are not the same generation. that's so cool and knew. you people are arguing just to argue. why did you even qualify your statement? because even you know they dont earn the same gold. and youre just arguing for no reason

and i dont care about your little 2/10. may as well tell me both items are blue because that holds the same weight as what you said. 2/10 is constant on both items sure. who cares. they cancel each other out. you know what doesnt cancel each other out? the tribute passive
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: fire_bolt

fire_bolt
4 weeks ago#53
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
YoukaiSlayer posted...
FF gold generation is 17 per 10 if you don't farm minions and use tribute optimally. Do you make more than that from minions? Obviously yes, and by a wide margin. As mentioned you even still get the 2 gold per 10 if you farm so that guy you ranted at was correct aside from saying FQC. Tribute is 90 gold a minute on FF, even bronze players get more than that a minute from farming.

"they earn the same gold....if you dont farm minions on FF"
"two twins will finish a race at the same time if you force them to move their feet across the line at the same time"

oh so what youre saying is on paper they "earn the same gold" but in REALITY they OBVIOUSLY don't since you will be farming the whole time? oh wow looks like i was right. FCQ does earn way more gold than FF and they are not the same generation. that's so cool and knew. you people are arguing just to argue. why did you even qualify your statement? because even you know they dont earn the same gold. and youre just arguing for no reason

and i dont care about your little 2/10. may as well tell me both items are blue because that holds the same weight as what you said. 2/10 is constant on both items sure. who cares. they cancel each other out. you know what doesnt cancel each other out? the tribute passive

fire_bolt posted...

*sigh*

I'll simplify it for you kid.

12 minions per minute = 216 gold

6 Spell Thiefs procs per minute = 48 gold

6 Frost Fang procs per minute = 90 gold

Farming minions for gold >>>>> not farming to generate Spellthiefs or Frost Fang Tribute procs

GG no RE
If her hips don't break, you didn't "carry" hard enough" -SpunkySix
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bolt_thundara/wishlist

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#54
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
you can get one in 11 minutes as support.

now im wondering if taking it mid would be faster or slower. in other words does a little bit of passive gold (with most of it being inhibited due to killing minions) + killing minions generate more gold than just afking and just proccing the passive once in a while to poke and gain gold

This is what's being responded to. You are talking about before its FQC. You asked if it would be more efficient to avoid farming and just poke for tribute gold. As we keep saying, no, no it wouldn't.

We aren't the same people talking about sitting on FF instead of upgrading to FQC. Perhaps you got mixed up about who you were responding to.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: Gogandantess100

Gogandantess100
4 weeks ago#55
still not sure why this board blows crows. sure hes high elo, but hes a douche.
P2K
3DS FC: 0963-1194-8693 Ign: Ashe

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
4 weeks ago#56
Gogandantess100 posted...

There's only like 3 ppl who seem to like crows on the board from what I can tell.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 weeks ago#57
I could only ever see it working if you get enough gold on your first back to get Frostfang and Fiendish Codex. You'd need to get FQC ASAP if you want to stack it and keep up in minion farm. I don't know how often mids and tops back in high elo, but it just doesn't seem like a good idea assuming they have longer laning phases.

However, it is a criminally underrated support item and still my favorite of them all. I still love it on Sona and Zyra, and if it weren't for Coin being so good right now, I'd probably still run it on Lulu and Nami too. The active is honestly OP.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: shokan_warrior

shokan_warrior
4 weeks ago#58
Yo i was using frost queen TF before all y'all

He can abuse it real well with the OP quest passive
never don't give up

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
4 weeks ago#59
Gogandantess100 posted...

cause other idiots are low elo flower bags =D
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. DO. NOT. SLEEP. ON. F.Q.C. abuse it before while you can b4 it gets nerfed!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived