How to deal with lulu + kog botlane?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to deal with lulu + kog botlane?

User Info: NekkidBunny

NekkidBunny
2 months ago#1
How on earth do you win against this combo? In lane before the 15 min mark it's not too bad, and I can poke him down with sona, but late game, no matter what support I play, I feel useless against this combo. I can ban kog, but that leaves other champs open as well.

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
2 months ago#2
It's all about that first 15 minutes. You need to generate a large enough lead that you win before Kog gets out of hand.

Ofc, this also relies on your adc not being a potato, so your experiences may vary.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
2 months ago#3
4 man dive them three times in the first 10 minutes
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading JJBASBR
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

NekkidBunny
2 months ago#4
HipsterSora posted...
4 man dive them three times in the first 10 minutes

Lol, that's too much to ask for in solo queue. kkeevv posted...

It's all about that first 15 minutes. You need to generate a large enough lead that you win before Kog gets out of hand.

Ofc, this also relies on your adc not being a potato, so your experiences may vary.

I'm guessing my adc going jhin wasnt the best choice then.

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
2 months ago#5
There is no counterplay to these 'weak early game' adcs, it's impossible to punish ADCs with any female support or Warlord's

NekkidBunny
2 months ago#6
Who do I ban then? There's too many that go through if I pick one. I usually either ban janna, twitch, trist and cho, but even if one of these go through, it just feels like an automatic loss, or an extremely difficult win.

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
2 months ago#7
dont play sona
Tiltproof

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
2 months ago#8
NekkidBunny posted...
How on earth do you win against this combo? In lane before the 15 min mark it's not too bad, and I can poke him down with sona, but late game, no matter what support I play, I feel useless against this combo. I can ban kog, but that leaves other champs open as well.

ban one or both
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
2 months ago#9
supercoolisaac posted...
dont play sona

What about tear/lich bane sona? I know it's a pretty huge deviation from the standard support items, but wouldn't that potentially add enough damage to the team to make killing kog do-able late game?
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
2 months ago#10
Have a smart jungler dive the s*** out of that fragile as f*** bot lane.

Or play Braum/Ali.
"Does this make me royalty?" - Tristana
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=LulusLewdLover
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to deal with lulu + kog botlane?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived