Played Malphite jungle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Played Malphite jungle

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#11
jts11b posted...
Hmm I just had a malphite jungle on my team. Guess how effective he was compared to the enemy Sej?

You put your team at a disadvantage playing ult bots like that in the jungle.

He isn't ult only as his Q does cause cause Slow and he can hit quite strong early with his Q chunking away around 1/5 to 1/4 of the enemy health easily. I guess he is like Shyvana but more effective in ganking.

I guess I should play Sej however, always wanted to but everyone is urging me too now.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
2 months ago#12
slow clears compared to normal jgls Q isnt quite enough can be very useful late but if the enemy jgl gets ganks done your team wont be useful late

overral dont pick it in ranked
Poppy: Im dangerous near walls
Ornn: hold my mead

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#13
Exterminateer posted...
slow clears compared to normal jgls Q isnt quite enough can be very useful late but if the enemy jgl gets ganks done your team wont be useful late

overral dont pick it in ranked

I gave him AS runes so he's clearing jungle a bit faster but yes, without them he is atrocious when it comes to clearing
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
2 months ago#14
Played against one as Mundo jungle. He did well and his ult is great for ganks, but he really couldn't do anything without it unless my teammates overextended too much (his Q is pretty crippling if the enemy laner has any CC)
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Played Malphite jungle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived