League has made you all angry people

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. League has made you all angry people

User Info: profzX

profzX
3 weeks ago#1
Half of the topics on this board are raging in some way. Now we moved on to making topics calling for the death of your teammates, trying to make junglers and laners sign pacts etc. Do you really believe that you would be doing this if you played another game?

If you leave league occasionally and play other games you will feel more at ease. Why are you letting this game torment you?
"Dante truly is, he fights demons. Only nerds do that, real heroes fight bullies" - PStrife

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
3 weeks ago#2
I play different games all the time. ALL team games are infuriating because people on the internet are infuriating.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 weeks ago#3
profzX posted...
Half of the topics on this board are raging in some way. Now we moved on to making topics calling for the death of your teammates, trying to make junglers and laners sign pacts etc. Do you really believe that you would be doing this if you played another game?

If you leave league occasionally and play other games you will feel more at ease. Why are you letting this game torment you?

https://gyazo.com/d1f464c973242bf0f3bee2d3dc10ed8c
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
3 weeks ago#4
Honestly, I probably deal better with rage now than I did before I started League. Yeah, I get pissed when someone does something stupid, but I keep quiet about it.
Legitimately not Endgame
FC: 2680-9499-7448

User Info: duy202

duy202
3 weeks ago#5
Becuz the ones that rage think this game will somehow magically make them Gods. Bwahahaha.
PSN: LuckiLuicider
All the games are the same. They're all games. So pick the one you like and :)

User Info: LeDieu

LeDieu
3 weeks ago#6
yes. this game is the ONLY game I've raged and been banned for "toxicity"

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
3 weeks ago#7
profzX posted...
Do you really believe that you would be doing this if you played another game?

If they were playing something like DOTA, CS:GO, or OW, then yes, they absolutely would be.
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

User Info: bossvinny

bossvinny
3 weeks ago#8
i do get mad sometimes in game but after game i get over it, its normal to get mad if you care about competing and winning.

its the same with every game i ever play since i was kid
Fc 117780215154 eevee
IGN: Bossvinny

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
3 weeks ago#9
I get more angry when I flub a corner combo in the middle of an online match after practicing it for 2 hours in training mode.
"Does this make me royalty?" - Tristana
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=LulusLewdLover

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 weeks ago#10
Sir_RaZZo posted...
profzX posted...
Do you really believe that you would be doing this if you played another game?

If they were playing something like DOTA, CS:GO, or OW, then yes, they absolutely would be.

I hate dota but csgo is carriable now days because riot pushed the game to be way too casual personal impact has gotten insignificant. They removed snowballing items, gave clutches to everyone with timer, added more gold gain and catchup xp and removed denying essentially, and nerfed the damage all around and removed burst damage cause all the whiny bronzies cried about assassins and now its snore fest tank meta.

League certainly is better than overwatch in competitive aspect though.
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. League has made you all angry people

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived