Instead of having support babysit bot lane adc, I suggest this to be the new sup

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Instead of having support babysit bot lane adc, I suggest this to be the new sup

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#1
Summoner's Rift base area will be redesigned into a household that contains a lounge room, a kitchen, toilet and a bedroom.

You cook for the other players to give them the temporary stat boosts, you have to manage their beds to increase the health/mana heal and you have to clean the toilet after other players use it so when next player goes in (got killed), they can respawn faster.

Also home guard effect etc is not automatic anymore, the support have to buy that feature. Security measures is also managed by the support so you can install a gate to prevent enemy coming into your lane faster etc, the towers can be customised to have better defence, to shoot lasers or throw AoE bombs and can be rebuilt if you can pay for that insurance (hefty price of 5k just for that turret though mang). Support can also lay other traps in the house and buy other commodities like a drone to deploy wards, sweepers, health kits and/or projectiles.

"But TC, where does the support earn their income and exp?" I hear you might ask, simple really, government support and most of all, the 4 selfish f***s outside working will now have to contribute their earned gold to the support to afford all these upgrades. You can be a selfish f*** and spend it on your new toy OR you can give some gold to the piggy bank where Supp can then afford to make the base better. Also since turrets are your property, they earn gold when they kill minions albeit lower income compared to if the laner farms them. Now a support can tell their laners how s*** they are if they don't farm properly. In terms of experience, do the f***ing house chores, mate!

Cooking also isn't as simple as buying food from the shop and thus, this is where your junglers comes in, we know this b**** won't be earning much gold in the jungle so instead, they need to hunt some wild games for you to cook, it depends on how good your jungler is so you may have the scromptious dragon meat or you will have to settle down with povo-style scuttle crab shells.

You might also wonder how do we know who's the support and what happens if that dip s*** neglects his/her role and decide to Afk? the game starts off with an item in front of the Nexus Much like the Eye of the Herald or something but it works like a blue/red buff instead of eating up the item slot. If the support to afk, another player can stand in the support pad where the item spawned and this will cast a vote where all other players (other than the support) vote if they want to swap support.

There will also be exclusive items, like this for example:
Ardent Censer
1000g
Same stats given and passive

New active effect: (CD: 300sec/5min)
When an ally is in the toilet, half the CD timer

Finally, what does the support do when there are no house duties and/no one is invading base, well you get out of the house and support your laners....

In conclusion, support isn't an adc baby-sitter anymore and the support plays a more vital role to how protected your base is and still help with warding.

Simply genius!
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: duy202

duy202
2 months ago#2
No
PSN: LuckiLuicider
All the games are the same. They're all games. So pick the one you like and :)

User Info: zippymanz

zippymanz
2 months ago#3
tl;dr
http://i.imgur.com/0RuU7eS.jpg
So boring.

User Info: xVashTS98x

xVashTS98x
2 months ago#4
I read the first line and threw up. What a joke.
FC: 4828 7900 0716
Currently playing: Clash of Clans (level 119 - near max TH9), Tri Force Heroes, League of Legends (Jungle, Support), Metroid Prime Trilogy

User Info: profzX

profzX
2 months ago#5
https://i.imgur.com/m5Ca7oU.gif
"Dante truly is, he fights demons. Only nerds do that, real heroes fight bullies" - PStrife

User Info: chobit_A5HL3Y

chobit_A5HL3Y
2 months ago#6
yeah, no one's reading all of that.
i am i.

User Info: LeDieu

LeDieu
2 months ago#7
profzX posted...
https://i.imgur.com/m5Ca7oU.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
2 months ago#8
I read it just to tell you how wonderfully...fantastically...incredibly...awful your idea is.

At the very least make it so support gets any gold that turrets would have taken.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#9
xVashTS98x posted...
I read the first line and threw up. What a joke.

Cause it is a joke
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
2 months ago#10
Sounds fun and kinda cool but not easy to balance.

"Dont forget to scrub a bit on the left side then under the roll i got a bit too excited " says gragas as he leaves the toilet
Poppy: Im dangerous near walls
Ornn: hold my mead
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Instead of having support babysit bot lane adc, I suggest this to be the new sup

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived