I feel like the game is super unbalanced right now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I feel like the game is super unbalanced right now

User Info: malekith99

malekith99
4 weeks ago#1
More than usually. Even if everyone bans 1 op Champion there are still 10 others left ...
And the broken champs are VERY Broken. Not something like " 2 sec too low CD" or " little too much base DMGon a skill.
Its more like" full tank 1 shotting your carrys with point click r",
"Adc with mobility +resets +selfpeel+burst and sustained dmg" or " shield spaming whore that wins games by clicking 1 button all game long .

What do you think? And try to guess what champs im referring too ( the super Broken ones).
Spin to win~

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
4 weeks ago#2
chogath? jarvan similar too
tristana
janna

User Info: malekith99

malekith99
4 weeks ago#3
YorickvsRiven posted...
chogath? jarvan similar too
tristana
janna

Yes(cho) yes and yes
Spin to win~

User Info: NekkidBunny

NekkidBunny
4 weeks ago#4
Yeah I'm definitely getting that feeling too. If I ban cho, they pick trist. If I ban trist, they pick kog and lulu. If I ban janna, they pick soraka. It's extremely frustrating to lane against a really bad op adc, win lane, then they get their item spike, and just melt my team, while janna/soraka/lulu are glued to them 24/7. It's gone from "performing the wrong actions" to "selecting the wrong champions."

User Info: Katanab

Katanab
4 weeks ago#5
this game is a pay to win, it is always unbalanced
VII>VIII>IX>VP>PE>LOL>BOF3>SMRPG>BOF4>TOV>TOD>FFT>
Worst game ever ---> FF XIII

User Info: Tensuki

Tensuki
4 weeks ago#6
Katanab posted...

Because skins grant you huge bonuses and extra gold to start the game with, right?
"anyone who gives a detailed explanation with valid evidence im just going to ignore anyway" CrowsB4Hos, http://bit.ly/1skiLjQ

User Info: eaglei3

eaglei3
4 weeks ago#7
Tensuki posted...
Katanab posted...

Because skins grant you huge bonuses and extra gold to start the game with, right?

When did they make all champs free? Pretty sure that is what he is referencing as some people will own more OP champs than others. If you own only one or two of the current op, you are out of luck if they are banned out.
FFBE - 802,333,921

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
4 weeks ago#8
Tensuki posted...
Katanab posted...

Katanab is trying to keep up his spree of s***posts

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
4 weeks ago#9
might as well make this game like Dota, where every champion is broken somehow.
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

User Info: Badmood136

Badmood136
4 weeks ago#10
Sir_Punsalot posted...
might as well make this game like Dota, where every champion is broken somehow.

Me and my wife were literally just talking about this. When so many champs feel pick/ban, does that make the game balanced because everything is bonkers? DOTA seems to function pretty well off of that concept, but lol would have to break at least another 100 champs to approach that level.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I feel like the game is super unbalanced right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived