List off all the metas you know and what they negate the impact of

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. List off all the metas you know and what they negate the impact of

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
3 weeks ago#11
LeDieu posted...
twfanatic posted...
lee sin/graves/rengar/khazix meta
better jg wins 100% of the games, if any laner dares to play agressive they get 1 shot by balanced jungler and thus cant even attempt to try and carry

bruiser meta: better top wins. did not exist since mid s5 when fiora, riven, darius, gp and maybe garen were op, with some others like irelia, ekko, gnar, renekton in story too. since then only few individual champs in top are sometimes broken enough to have a chance to carry games regularly.

assassin meta: mid/jg roll over everyone

i would 100% rather deal with cancer junglers oneshotting you at level 3 than adcs that oneshot you while being unkillable. at least lee elise and kha become "useless"(they don't oneshot you anymore past 30 without dying themselves). meanwhile adcs buy 2 crit items and don't need anything else in order to become tanky dps assassins because lolardent lolwindspeakers lolshields.

Well i would too cause this meta is really next level cancer even if it makes you tilt and want to ragequit 25/30 mins into the game instead of 5 minutes. this meta is horrible for everyone except bot laners and shameless tank jungle players.

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
3 weeks ago#12
kkeevv posted...
RJ1771 posted...
kkeevv posted...
adc meta: not to be confused with the current shield meta, this one is where adc put out too much damage. negates everything else and hopefully never happens again.

shield meta: produces unkillable adc, negates anything that's not massive overkill on the burst damage scale.

Various OP items meta: This one's pretty obvious, and depends on the item. tbh I don't remember like any of these, but I know there's been at least 7 now.
Here's the thing: these are all three the same meta.

ADC's are hilariously strong right now. Why? Because they never die thanks to shields. What makes the shields so strong? An OP item called Ardent Censer, which provides strong buffs to the ADC making them hilariously strong.

I already explained that ADC meta was a short period of time where ADC could 1v9.
Still doesn't change the fact that we're currently in an ADC meta due to the Ardent Censer super-charging shields. It's not completely 1v9 broken, but you never said that you were looking for 1v9 broken metas.

The over-all point that myself and the others in this topic were trying to point out by bringing this up is that the thing that you hope never happens again is actually going on right now. A slightly diluted variation, perhaps, but the fact remains that ADCs put out obscene amounts of damage in the current meta.

Various OP items does cover censer, but it also covers Devourer, original Sunfire cape...stuff like that.
Your point being? I was simply pointing out that the current ADC/Shield meta is a symptom of Censer being so strong right now. :^)

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
3 weeks ago#13
tank meta, ADC meta, and shield meta all do well to negate Ezreal as I understand it, but this might be fair since several item meta's have been focused around him breaking an item
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading JJBASBR
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 weeks ago#14
RJ1771 posted...
kkeevv posted...
RJ1771 posted...
kkeevv posted...
adc meta: not to be confused with the current shield meta, this one is where adc put out too much damage. negates everything else and hopefully never happens again.

shield meta: produces unkillable adc, negates anything that's not massive overkill on the burst damage scale.

Various OP items meta: This one's pretty obvious, and depends on the item. tbh I don't remember like any of these, but I know there's been at least 7 now.
Here's the thing: these are all three the same meta.

ADC's are hilariously strong right now. Why? Because they never die thanks to shields. What makes the shields so strong? An OP item called Ardent Censer, which provides strong buffs to the ADC making them hilariously strong.

I already explained that ADC meta was a short period of time where ADC could 1v9.
Still doesn't change the fact that we're currently in an ADC meta due to the Ardent Censer super-charging shields. It's not completely 1v9 broken, but you never said that you were looking for 1v9 broken metas.

The over-all point that myself and the others in this topic were trying to point out by bringing this up is that the thing that you hope never happens again is actually going on right now. A slightly diluted variation, perhaps, but the fact remains that ADCs put out obscene amounts of damage in the current meta.

diluted version is fine. I also don't really give a f*** about what point you guys were trying to bring up because it's not relevant. They were different periods of time caused by different situations. I just hate actual 1v9 metas even when I benefit from them

Various OP items does cover censer, but it also covers Devourer, original Sunfire cape...stuff like that.
Your point being? I was simply pointing out that the current ADC/Shield meta is a symptom of Censer being so strong right now. :^)

Do you understand what the word "various" means and why I included it? Do you understand how little I give a s*** about your attempt to connect the previous adc meta and the current meta? Stop beating a dead horse, no one cares. I wanted information and instead I got "haha you're wrong" so you can all f*** off.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
3 weeks ago#15
The game should really go back to Assassin meta now that we had a taste of all other metas.

Tank - unkillable CC machines that cc you into oblivion due to how tanky they are and supported the cancer tank assassins
Jugganaut - unkillable bruisers that can take hits and deal heavy hits
ADC - unkillable 3 second tank shredders that heal faster than it receives damage
Mage - unkillable pokers that poke you down from one side of the map
Support - make your adc even more unkillable

Assassin - 1v5ing people but is dead once caught as they have short range attacks
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
3 weeks ago#16
Snow-Dust posted...
as they have short range attacks

excluding leblanc*
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
3 weeks ago#17
Snow-Dust posted...
The game should really go back to Assassin meta now that we had a taste of all other metas.

Tank - unkillable CC machines that cc you into oblivion due to how tanky they are and supported the cancer tank assassins
Jugganaut - unkillable bruisers that can take hits and deal heavy hits
ADC - unkillable 3 second tank shredders that heal faster than it receives damage
Mage - unkillable pokers that poke you down from one side of the map
Support - make your adc even more unkillable

Assassin - 1v5ing people but is dead once caught as they have short range attacks

i support this, i'd be able to play ezreal bot again
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading JJBASBR
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#18
adc, mage> tank > bruiser> assassin > adc, mage

tryndamere doesnt really change in effectiveness EXCEPT during tank meta.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
3 weeks ago#19
All the metas are cancer.
Any meta where a champion clicks you once to kill you (fu rengar) or walks past and ends while ignoring your dmg (tank meta) is the most cancer though.
Poppy: Im dangerous near walls
Ornn: hold my mead
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. List off all the metas you know and what they negate the impact of

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived