World's 2017 Top 20 Best Players (According to Riot)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. World's 2017 Top 20 Best Players (According to Riot)

User Info: SonicJetWave

SonicJetWave
2 months ago#11
DK DeathKnight posted...
karsa are not on the list.

Karsa is going to worlds but he isn't on the list because he played like s*** in the LMS

The real travesty is Xmithie not being here. He s***s on EU junglers all the time and when he's at his peak he can easily throw down with the best eastern junglers like he showed at last year's MSI

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
2 months ago#12
twfanatic posted...
There is a reason we don’t have many top laners on this list and it is because the role doesn’t lend itself towards carrying the game.

There is a reason we don’t have many top laners on this list and it is because the role doesn’t lend itself towards carrying the game.

huuuh? but i thought this board's all-knowing bot laners told me otherwise

Top is not nearly as bad as you make it out to be lmao. Khan will hard carry games.
Nerd
Gamefaqs Finest

User Info: profzX

profzX
2 months ago#13
twfanatic posted...

2 top laners in top 10, 1 even in the top 5.There are 2 junglers in the top 20, neither even making top 10. We know jungle isn't useless either.
Huni made the list before, and isn't on this current list. The 2016 list was also dominated by toplaners and they probably wanted to highlight someone else.

"toplane so useless!!!111!!1"
"Dante truly is, he fights demons. Only nerds do that, real heroes fight bullies" - PStrife

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
2 months ago#14
profzX posted...
twfanatic posted...

2 top laners in top 10, 1 even in the top 5.There are 2 junglers in the top 20, neither even making top 10. We know jungle isn't useless either.
Huni made the list before, and isn't on this current list. The 2016 list was also dominated by toplaners and they probably wanted to highlight someone else.

"toplane so useless!!!111!!1"

to be fair, top lane is hell right now
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
2 months ago#15
my senpai crown deserves 2nd place

This has nothing to do with viktor bias
Poppy: Im dangerous near walls
Ornn: hold my mead

User Info: Renegade

Renegade
2 months ago#16
The fact that Khan isn't number 1 shows how much of a joke that list is.

If anyone actually watched the LCK finals, he gave SKT the most merciless ass-blasting they've ever received, like holy s***.

Untara had to be subbed out due to PTSD after two games, and when Faker ran into Khan for the first time in bot lane he got popped like a b****.
http://i.imgur.com/PELu7.png [] http://i.imgur.com/Um6Qk.png

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
2 months ago#17
Renegade posted...
The fact that Khan isn't number 1 shows how much of a joke that list is.

If anyone actually watched the LCK finals, he gave SKT the most merciless ass-blasting they've ever received, like holy s***.

Untara had to be subbed out due to PTSD after two games, and when Faker ran into Khan for the first time in bot lane he got popped like a b****.

Would you say that this is an accurate representation of how SKT felt after facing him?

https://i.imgur.com/Oaukqpu.gif

User Info: dkgerbil2

dkgerbil2
2 months ago#18
The thing with top lane is that it IS difficult to carry from the top lane in pro play. Very few carry top laners performed well this split. Even Smeb, who was regarded as a top two player last worlds, struggled to carry in the top lane.

Solo queue top laners can s*** on games ez pz, but like the list says, unless you're Khan, solo hard carrying from top was extremely rare this split in pro play. Even CuVee, who played quite a bit of carry oriented tops like Camille and J4, played a lot of tanks during the split. Khan, on the other hand, didn't play a single Maokai/Cho/Shen/etc. game all split.
All my friends are in bar bands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facVh75-vW4

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
2 months ago#19
faker <<<< bjerg
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
2 months ago#20
Fake list, @CrowsB4Hoes isnt included
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. World's 2017 Top 20 Best Players (According to Riot)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived