I hate when laners say *insert champion name* sucks after losing lane to them.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I hate when laners say *insert champion name* sucks after losing lane to them.

User Info: JTheFrontman

JTheFrontman
2 months ago#1
Its like if they suck than what does that say about you. I had a friend I was playing with yesterday say well the junglers shouldve ganked him more when he did this to punish him. But my thinking is if hes so bad how did you end up in that situation in the first place? Its just a bad look

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#2
Well certain champs do suck but that depends on what elo you are. Champs like Darius is god tier in bronze but gets worse as you climb due to people actually know to keep their distance, the problem is everyone thinks they are Challenger and what pros said is s***, they think it applies to their elo too.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: channtheman

channtheman
2 months ago#3
Sort of how when one team in any sport really, upsets a team thought to be better and the fans of the worse team shout "overrated" at the team that lost. Do the fans not realize that if that team is overrated, it diminishes their accomplishment? I agree, not a good look.
My new hero: Penn State Kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sFAfCzzywo&feature=g-all

User Info: malekith99

malekith99
2 months ago#4
I played Cass vs ahri yesterday . Ahri complained about my champ in all-chat cause i killed her over and over , not realizing that she basically hit like 2/10 charms and 6/10 Qs and always ulted right into my ult...
Spin to win~

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
2 months ago#5
"This X isn't even that good" - Player after dying 5 times

So I guess you just really f***ing suck then?
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
2 months ago#6
malekith99 posted...
I played Cass vs ahri yesterday . Ahri complained about my champ in all-chat cause i killed her over and over , not realizing that she basically hit like 2/10 charms and 6/10 Qs and always ulted right into my ult...

I mean cass should win that match up easily
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I hate when laners say *insert champion name* sucks after losing lane to them.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived