What exactly is Teemo's role?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What exactly is Teemo's role?

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 month ago#1
Is he a splitpusher? A duelist? What is he supposed to be able to do successfully other than just tilt his opponents?

I think he needs to be reworked into a jungler with a heavy emphasis on vision control to fit the Swift Scout theme.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 month ago#2
he's an early game bully which grows to be a jumpscare assassin, ADC negater, crossmap shroom pressurer, and split pusher
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading JJBASBR
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
1 month ago#3
Never underestimate the power of the Tilt Effect. Aatrox has the same power if you actually manage to win with him, as does Volibear. :^)

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#4
His role is to piss off both teams: the other because you're facing a Teemo and f***ing shrooms everywhere, and yours because you have a Teemo.

...Seriously, though, I find he's best with two builds:
-a sustained damage bruiser with a mallet and Rageblade, maybe a BotRK or Wit's. Unkillable but inescapable.
-a burst mage/AP assassin. Stack pen and items that give extra AP ratios. I don't often play him, but I play him like this with Nashor's + Lich Bane and tons of magic pen. Gunblade active is also lulzy, but I'd rather have a stacked Mejai's and more pen. Hybrid pen reds are funny on him with Gunblade.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: Badmood136

Badmood136
1 month ago#5
HipsterSora posted...
he's an early game bully which grows to be a jumpscare assassin, ADC negater, crossmap shroom pressurer, and split pusher

This... is oddly accurate I think

User Info: sahilmohammad

sahilmohammad
1 month ago#6
Exists to counter us trynd users
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 month ago#7
On-hitmo is a splitpusher.

APmo is an APC that f***s up autoattackers and provides objective control with shrooms.

User Info: iAku

iAku
1 month ago#8
Teemo can be everything he wants.

Because he's a cute hamster.
And Dresses in the dead corpses of his victims.
// We are all travelers on a road of infinite points // Also go hug yourself //
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FuEnHakBQ

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#9
Splitpusher. AP teemo is garbage. He's kind of a lane bully and decent duelist/splitpusher.

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
1 month ago#10
f***ing teemo.
Here come dat donotwant! O s*** waddup!!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What exactly is Teemo's role?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived