I can't wait for the Eve rework!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I can't wait for the Eve rework!

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
3 weeks ago#1
I've always wanted to use Evelyn due to reasons :^

But her kit and her one trick is just so limiting, I hope they make her more playable because I've been wanting to make her my main jg and replace my Elise for the longest time.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: MisterTellius

MisterTellius
3 weeks ago#2
The problem I've had with her kit and someone like Swain's is that there's no way to outplay their abilities other than being stronger, or just not being within 20 feet of them. You can't exactly dodge Eve's Q or Swain's R, and not much is fun or flashy to fight against.

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
3 weeks ago#3
MisterTellius posted...
The problem I've had with her kit and someone like Swain's is that there's no way to outplay their abilities other than being stronger, or just not being within 20 feet of them. You can't exactly dodge Eve's Q or Swain's R, and not much is fun or flashy to fight against.

I know what you mean, all the player does is spam Q which is pretty lame.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 weeks ago#4
as somebody that remembers beta eve, I'm not looking forward to her being particularly strong again. But then again, we have literally no info on the rework other than a chunk of splashart and one fancy animation for what looks like the hate spike replacement.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
3 weeks ago#5
Although it's never going to happen, I'd want them to remove her stealth since it can never be balanced. It's always too strong or too weak so I'd rather they scrap it and come up with another niche for her character.

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
3 weeks ago#6
Her kit is limited?

HAHAHA. No other champion has more gank path options than Eve does.
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 weeks ago#7
luigi33 posted...
Her kit is limited?

Kayn.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: EonmasterX_Jwin

EonmasterX_Jwin
3 weeks ago#8
kkeevv posted...
luigi33 posted...
Her kit is limited?

Kayn.

GET REKT
Jesus (of the bible) is God in the flesh who actually died and rose from the dead to prove He is who is said He was.
Flawless...

User Info: profzX

profzX
3 weeks ago#9
luigi33 posted...
Her kit is limited?

zac
"Dante truly is, he fights demons. Only nerds do that, real heroes fight bullies" - PStrife

User Info: assmasster

assmasster
3 weeks ago#10
I just like Eve being decent AD, AP or tank.
Eve is life.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I can't wait for the Eve rework!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived