I can't wait for the Eve rework!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I can't wait for the Eve rework!

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
2 months ago#31
I'm not going to type up essay on a phone
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#32
luigi33 posted...

I'm typing on my phone this whole time, all you have to do is give 1 or 2 solid evidence of Eve's ganking option that comes in either a few words or 2 lines.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

luigi33
2 months ago#33
Snow-Dust posted...
luigi33 posted...

I'm typing on my phone this whole time, all you have to do is give 1 or 2 solid evidence of Eve's ganking option that comes in either a few words or 2 lines.

No. Wait until I get home from work
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
2 months ago#34
Eve's perma stealth is stupid. Hopefully they remove that and make her in some way fun. Also hopefully they make hate spike a skill shot.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

luigi33
2 months ago#35
Back home.

Evelynn does not have the best mobility like I said. No, she does not walk through walls, nor could she jump half way across the screen.

What makes Evelynn's options so unique is that she can pick and choose ganks to her leisure, in ways that no other can. Sure Twitch, Shaco, and Rengar have stealth, but their stealth is on a time limit, and they can remain in stealth mode for a set period of time. Evelynn has the option to freely move in the middle of lanes and into bushes, right in your face. without even the possibility of being found (unless there's a pink ward).

Playing around and mastering your positioning in regards to her ring of stealth relative the your enemies can put you in positions that are impossible for other people to be in. For example: I once ganked a syndra while being right next to her in the middle of her lane. I walk right infront of an enemy top laner into his bush only to engage on him when he goes all in on my team mate.

Her ability to pick and choose exact moments where she goes in gives her so many options. As long as she remains in the shadows that is.
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

User Info: EonmasterX_Jwin

EonmasterX_Jwin
2 months ago#36
Snow-Dust posted...
luigi33 posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
luigi33 posted...
Do you not see my sig?

Ok... you have the time to change your sig which is many times more annoying and time consuming but not enough time to finish what you started. Your case is weak, bro.

Yeah go look up gameflux

Kayn

So freaking true man... Like, i couldn't have responded better myself.
Jesus (of the bible) is God in the flesh who actually died and rose from the dead to prove He is who is said He was.
Flawless...

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#37
luigi33 posted...
Back home.

Evelynn does not have the best mobility like I said. No, she does not walk through walls, nor could she jump half way across the screen.

What makes Evelynn's options so unique is that she can pick and choose ganks to her leisure, in ways that no other can. Sure Twitch, Shaco, and Rengar have stealth, but their stealth is on a time limit, and they can remain in stealth mode for a set period of time. Evelynn has the option to freely move in the middle of lanes and into bushes, right in your face. without even the possibility of being found (unless there's a pink ward).

Playing around and mastering your positioning in regards to her ring of stealth relative the your enemies can put you in positions that are impossible for other people to be in. For example: I once ganked a syndra while being right next to her in the middle of her lane. I walk right infront of an enemy top laner into his bush only to engage on him when he goes all in on my team mate.

Her ability to pick and choose exact moments where she goes in gives her so many options. As long as she remains in the shadows that is.

But the problem with Eve's gank is that you must enter in at the perfect timing. Other junglers can create the perfect timing to enter easily like Zac's case or Rammus' case. I played Rammus and I gank mid lane 3 time and in successions easily with the first one making the enemy Blow flash, the 2nd making them low health and the 3rd we killed the enemy because he's an idiot for not returning back to base by then.

Unique indeed but it isn't flexible when you can't create your own opening which is very fatal if Eve is behind as she offers nothing other than the surprise damage.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

luigi33
2 months ago#38
Snow-Dust posted...
luigi33 posted...
Back home.

But the problem with Eve's gank is that you must enter in at the perfect timing. Other junglers can create the perfect timing to enter easily like Zac's case or Rammus' case. I played Rammus and I gank mid lane 3 time and in successions easily with the first one making the enemy Blow flash, the 2nd making them low health and the 3rd we killed the enemy because he's an idiot for not returning back to base by then.

Unique indeed but it isn't flexible when you can't create your own opening which is very fatal if Eve is behind as she offers nothing other than the surprise damage.

I don't know what you mean by perfect timing. You mean get close to do damage?

Well, I usually wait until enemy attempts to blow their load on my baiting laner before I go in, so they have no escape except maybe a Flash.
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

Snow-Dust
2 months ago#39
luigi33 posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
luigi33 posted...
Back home.

I don't know what you mean by perfect timing. You mean get close to do damage?

Well, I usually wait until enemy attempts to blow their load on my baiting laner before I go in, so they have no escape except maybe a Flash.

You waited for that perfect timing of enemy blowing their load, other junglers just CC them into oblivion or force them to fight like Lee Sin with his insec kick.

Eve needs enemy to really extend to be effective because she has no CC to hold the enemy in place and the tower will detect her if she's close so it'll be useless to attempt to gank anyone under their tower than say, Kayn.
DmnBldAltair posted...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I can't wait for the Eve rework!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived