Why isn't Cho getting nerf after nerf after nerf?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why isn't Cho getting nerf after nerf after nerf?

User Info: myfirststory

myfirststory
2 months ago#1
like ???

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
2 months ago#2
Same reason every adc and supp isnt

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
2 months ago#3
Graves was king of the jungle for like a year and a half. Can't Cho have more than a couple of months as being viable? Plus Cho isn't the problem, it's the items that make him a problem. If Riot gutted Cho, they would never give him compensation buffs after nerfing or reworking the items that make him strong.
GT: Gus Plus

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
2 months ago#4
he isn't broken plate is.
He became barely viable now after the stupid indicator they put it in for his Q and W nerf he doesn't need nerfs
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
2 months ago#5
YorickvsRiven posted...
Same reason every adc and supp isnt

User Info: slaighMaccooper

slaighMaccooper
2 months ago#6
dennis941012 posted...
he isn't broken plate is.
He became barely viable now after the stupid indicator they put it in for his Q and W nerf he doesn't need nerfs

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
2 months ago#7
Considering cho is double banned in nearly every game I play I'm surprised he hasn't in some way been nerfed to try and fix that. Rito of late seems to really dislike a champ being permabanned.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
2 months ago#8
Am I the only one who doesn't have that much trouble with him? Liandry and peel f*** his s*** up. Also I think they just changed stoneplate in how it works relative to bonus health

I never LANE against him though. I'd imagine if you play a bruiser or a tank it may not go well when you try to faceroll engage him like you would against other champs
dude, you NEVER tell people about the girl you're banging. that's the fastest way to unbang her. -Steve Nick

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
2 months ago#9
Even with liandris it takes a long time to burn through 15k hp and he probably has locket for another 3k and warmogs so if you don't kill him all in one go he will dip out of the fight and come back 10 seconds later at full hp and your team will likely be down ults or summs used on him. This is also assuming your tank can handle losing 2k hp to another tanks single ability.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: assmasster

assmasster
2 months ago#10
YoukaiSlayer posted...
Considering cho is double banned in nearly every game I play I'm surprised he hasn't in some way been nerfed to try and fix that. Rito of late seems to really dislike a champ being permabanned.

Wasn't their solution to Yasuo permaban just to make other champs dumb OP instead of nerfing Yas?
(Yes fine Yas isn't OP, but he was still permabanned for a while)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why isn't Cho getting nerf after nerf after nerf?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived