Does gamefaqs know balance better than riot?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does gamefaqs know balance better than riot?

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
2 months ago#31
linkblade91 posted...
That someone had to add this in for you...for shame!

I've mentioned this before: it only seems like I do that for every post. Some posts I intentionally leave it out. :^)
kkeevv posted...
Starcraft: Brood War would like a word with you.

Huge difference between a 3-race RTS and a moba with well over 100 playable characters. :^)
BeerBongJohn posted...
damn now i have to reinstall sc2 =P

Just FYI: the arcade mod you're looking for is called Mass Recall. It's a fully functioning and playable SC/BW campaign (probably multiplayer as well...can't say for certain though) that is indeed just SC/BW in the SCII engine. :^)

There, link...four stamps, happy now? :^)

User Info: kamilohbk

kamilohbk
2 months ago#32
Snow-Dust posted...
Yes, you don't need qualifications to be a QA tester

GFaqs have better qualifications to provide better results than Riot

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
2 months ago#33
Is everyone at a sports-bar dropping 'tips and advice' and criticizing pros qualified to give that advice?

Does that stop them?
Here come dat donotwant! O s*** waddup!!

User Info: MK9_Prodigy

MK9_Prodigy
2 months ago#34
Not comparable at all. There are people on the balance team way less qualified to have an opinion on balance than people here. Because they are strictly worse at the game.

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
2 months ago#35
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Not comparable at all. There are people on the balance team way less qualified to have an opinion on balance than people here. Because they are strictly worse at the game.

LOL does anyone think that there should be an elo-floor required to be on that team?
Here come dat donotwant! O s*** waddup!!

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
2 months ago#36
I mean they realistically should have some low elo people involved in the process. s*** needs to function relatively well down there as well. They just probably should have considerably more high elo players involved.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
2 months ago#37
RJ1771 posted...
Mass Recall

That's what it was called. Thank you. Could not remember it.

There, link...four stamps, happy now? :^)

Nope :^) :^) :^)
"Death is the enemy. The first enemy and the last...The enemy always wins, and yet we still have to fight Him." - Beric Dondarrion

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
2 months ago#38
It's easy to say you can do something when you'll never be in a situation to prove it. So my answer is no.
GET a load of THIS!!!!!

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
2 months ago#39
donotwant posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...

LOL does anyone think that there should be an elo-floor required to be on that team?

Yes. Look at their op.gg's, they don't know how to itemize, and they're silver from not understanding how the game works. If they don't know what items are good, or how to play with or against a champion, why should they be the ones balancing them
'I tried to make a topic that talks you up and you give me s***. Wasted my f***in time.' - kkeevv

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
2 months ago#40
balance team's job is to make sure no champion keeps outside of a 40 to 60% winrate. That's it. Beyond that, their goal is to make the game interesting to keep people playing.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does gamefaqs know balance better than riot?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived