So I skipped League basically the whole year but now I want the border

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So I skipped League basically the whole year but now I want the border

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
2 months ago#1
Not saying for what elo I am aiming is the best way here on gamefaqs because everyone else will say "oh its lower than <insert your elo here>, then play what you want, under <insert my elo here> it doesn't matter".

But yes I want the same elo I had before which was quite a grind. What heroes did change the most since january? I heard a few months ago cho was OP but thats probably fixed? Why is rammus so high on winrate?

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
2 months ago#2
Cho is still very strong right now due to changing around his kit and some very strong items.

-Gargoyle's Stoneplate (or whatever) can give him a massive HP boost in the middle of a team fight, allowing his ult to one-shot nearly anyone.
-Rather than just being a passive that gives his auto's AoE, his spikes are now an active that make his next 3 attacks AoE like normal, but also do %hp damage as well. It scales with his stacks, too.

Basically in the late game, the amount of pressure he can apply just by being present is ridiculous.

User Info: TerrifiedQuackl

TerrifiedQuackl
2 months ago#3
cho's still the same, most of the problems with him is his interaction with gargoyle's stoneplate, which riot refuses to change, because "unique identity" and blah blah blah. The aforementioned interaction grants him the ability to deal around 2k true damage with his ult, which basically means that he will either charge at somebody with righterous glory and outright delete him, or gib the frontline in a teamfight while granting his team a sizeable (read: 2k+) decaying shield with locket (which also benefits from stoneplate and his ult stacks which are now permament and uncapped, meaning he can get a s***ton of bonus hp) while being extremely tanky.
His e damage was also something many found problematic, not sure if anything was changed about that
Unbowed, Unranked, Unbroken

User Info: iAku

iAku
2 months ago#4
Annie = Freelo
// We are all travelers on a road of infinite points // Also go hug yourself //
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FuEnHakBQ

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
2 months ago#5
So cho is pick or ban?

Hecarim and Rammus both have high winrate. Is it through righteous glory? Good item now? Ardent Censer got changed and heals on-hit. Janna OP?

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
2 months ago#6
TerrifiedQuackl posted...
cho's still the same, most of the problems with him is his interaction with gargoyle's stoneplate, which riot refuses to change, because "unique identity" and blah blah blah. The aforementioned interaction grants him the ability to deal around 2k true damage with his ult, which basically means that he will either charge at somebody with righterous glory and outright delete him, or gib the frontline in a teamfight while granting his team a sizeable (read: 2k+) decaying shield with locket (which also benefits from stoneplate and his ult stacks which are now permament and uncapped, meaning he can get a s***ton of bonus hp) while being extremely tanky.
His e damage was also something many found problematic, not sure if anything was changed about that

Riot nerfed the E damage quite awhile ago, and they also changed how Stoneplate's health works specifically for how badly Cho abuses it.
GT: Gus Plus

User Info: iAku

iAku
2 months ago#7
We got a Tank (Cinderhulk, Glory) and Bot Meta (Hypercarries like Trist, Twitch + Ardent Supports).
// We are all travelers on a road of infinite points // Also go hug yourself //
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FuEnHakBQ

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
2 months ago#8
iAku posted...
We got a Tank (Cinderhulk, Glory) and Bot Meta (Hypercarries like Trist, Twitch + Ardent Supports).
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
2 months ago#9
weren't you a riven player? she's still extremely good if you can play her

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
2 months ago#10
JCoconut posted...
So cho is pick or ban?

Hecarim and Rammus both have high winrate. Is it through righteous glory? Good item now? Ardent Censer got changed and heals on-hit. Janna OP?

Can't speak for Rammus or Hecarim, but Righteous Glory is a must-have for any tank without a built-in gap-closer (i.e. Cho'Gath). Ardent Censer is completely busted right now, any support that can heal or shield can make their ADC unstoppable.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So I skipped League basically the whole year but now I want the border

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived