Who is the absolute hardest counter to nasus in lane?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who is the absolute hardest counter to nasus in lane?

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
2 months ago#1
Rumble? Darius?
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

User Info: GranzonEx

GranzonEx
2 months ago#2
Garen is great too
2 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

User Info: 8420

2 months ago#3
Darius is good. Olaf is great, you can fight him basically all game.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: xVashTS98x

xVashTS98x
2 months ago#4
Weren't the 2 answers to this Vlad and Fiddlesticks?
FC: 4828 7900 0716
Currently playing: Clash of Clans (level 119 - near max TH9), Tri Force Heroes, League of Legends (Jungle, Support), Metroid Prime Trilogy

User Info: dustin121284

dustin121284
2 months ago#5
in what universe is vlad a counter to nasus?

nasus builds cowl and now vlad doesnt do anything. vlad can't harass him out of lane if he comes to lane with doran's shield because his q has nutso cd at rank 1

same thing with fiddlesticks. it's just a farm match. neither is gonna kill the other without grievous misplay
"If at all possible, I prefer to forge my own path through life, then call it "destiny" once the cards have settled..."

User Info: Supp1

Supp1
2 months ago#6
GranzonEx posted...
Garen is great too

Garen gets s*** on once Nasus gets Frozen Heart.
<3 Soraka, Janna, Sona, Nami, Lulu, Kindred, Syndra.
Lamb grilled with my secret sauce and then eaten in between two large slabs of bread.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
2 months ago#7
I do not in any way believe olaf can 1v1 nasus at all points in the game.

In lane fiora is really good pre 6, darius is pretty good the whole time. Morde is good in lane against him but morde is good against every melee in lane.

Nasus very much outscales fiora in the 1v1 who is supposed to be the 1v1 character so I'm guessing that almost no champion besides maybe cho and maybe jax. He can probably run away from the champs that beat him though.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: bossvinny

bossvinny
2 months ago#8
fiora has killing potential at lvl 3 and if you get lvl 6 b4 nasus immediately kill him b4 he gets 6.

it gets really hard after 6, unless your really ahead, if your ahead dive him with jg if jg is smart he should camp top and take as much as possible
Fc 117780215154 eevee
IGN: Bossvinny

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
2 months ago#9
bossvinny posted...
fiora has killing potential at lvl 3 and if you get lvl 6 b4 nasus immediately kill him b4 he gets 6.

it gets really hard after 6, unless your really ahead, if your ahead dive him with jg if jg is smart he should camp top and take as much as possible

I've been up 2 kills and 30 cs and still lost at level 6 vs 6. You basically just cannot beat nasus during his ult in 1v1 as a melee. His dps is just insane, he ignores so much armor if you build tank, he heals a ton, and he becomes ultra tanky. It's pretty absurd for how low the cd is.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: Naved007

Naved007
2 months ago#10
I thought the answer is always Pantheon?
Yankees.Giants.Knicks.Rangers | 24, Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty, Westworld, The 100
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who is the absolute hardest counter to nasus in lane?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived