HELP! Hotkey changes don't save

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. HELP! Hotkey changes don't save

User Info: MTGxerxes

MTGxerxes
2 months ago#1
Hey all,

Went looking and found a change to enlarge the minimap beyond 100% on some thread somewhere, so I did and it works. However SINCE that time, every hotkey change I make only saves for the individual game I'm in, and then resets to what it was before (but not necessarily default)

I've tried a few things so far with no success. How can I get it to change my other hotkeys? Do I just have to uninstall completely, reinstall, adjust hotkeys, and touch the minimap LAST? Because that one saved fine.
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic DotP 2013/2014, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager

User Info: MTGxerxes

MTGxerxes
2 months ago#2
I think I've made things slightly worse... the zoom is now a little closer than used to be despite being at max I can get, and when the camera is centered it's not quite in the middle that it was before, it's slightly skewed.

What have I done...
Youtube: MTGXerxes. Pokemon DP, Mega Man 1-6, X, X4, Breath of Fire 1-2, Magic DotP 2013/2014, etc.
Gamertag: MtG Xerxes --- Gamestop Manager
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. HELP! Hotkey changes don't save

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived