First time in a while I played Nasus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. First time in a while I played Nasus

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
3 weeks ago#1
>Watch T2G playing Nasus
>Feel like playing Nasus
>VS GP top
>Easy farm
>Getting camped 24/7
>Get kills
>Become a god
>Shove lane like you see in Trick's videos
>Enemy team surrenders
>Feelsbadman

Dunno why I was greentexting, but I feel like that summarizes my Nasus game. Holy s*** I did disgusting amounts of damage. Fed Yasuo? f***ed him 1v3..... Lee ganking me? Killed him and GP.... The moment they went on me I pressed R and they started regretting their life decisions....
I guess that's what happens when Nasus gets comfortable in lane.
Never leave Nasus in a comfort zone.
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
3 weeks ago#2
Sir_Punsalot posted...
>Watch T2G playing Nasus
>Feel like playing Nasus
>VS GP top
>Easy farm
>Getting camped 24/7
>Get kills
>Become a god
>Enemy team surrenders
>Feelsbadman

Dunno why I was greentexting, but I feel like that summarizes my Nasus game. Holy s*** I did disgusting amounts of damage. Fed Yasuo? f***ed him 1v3..... Lee ganking me? Killed him and GP.... The moment they went on me I pressed R and they started regretting their life decisions....

I just played him for my last game into silver 4. Enemy Garen and Rammus tried to gank me about 6 times in 15 minutes. All it got them was killed. Garen died twice and rammus died once. The other times I escaped. Easy
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
3 weeks ago#3
I had one on my team against a Renekton the other day, he was getting bullied pretty hard so I ganked for him and got him a kill then before you know it he's solo killing the Renekton and ends the game 10/2 while getting a quadrakill.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/91NC0Cb.gifv

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
3 weeks ago#4
BurritoGod posted...
Sir_Punsalot posted...
>Watch T2G playing Nasus
>Feel like playing Nasus
>VS GP top
>Easy farm
>Getting camped 24/7
>Get kills
>Become a god
>Enemy team surrenders
>Feelsbadman

I just played him for my last game into silver 4. Enemy Garen and Rammus tried to gank me about 6 times in 15 minutes. All it got them was killed. Garen died twice and rammus died once. The other times I escaped. Easy

If that Garen was me, you would've died. My Crit Garen is nasty
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

User Info: bossvinny

bossvinny
3 weeks ago#5
his ult makes it so hard to punish his early, a champ that is weak early is unpunishable.
Fc 117780215154 eevee
IGN: Bossvinny

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
3 weeks ago#6
Too bad he still does very little late game in real games. I dont see nasus too often and see one dominate and carry much rarer than that too. Immobile bruisers are bad in this meta no matter how statpadded they are.
Prob freelo in low elo though.
For what its worth, i had a game somewhat recently with gp vs nasus where i was the jungler, gp got camped very hard by a kayn and i couldn't do anything for him as he was getting snowballed on so i left him for wolves. Instead i got my bot to win, slowly turned over the game and battered, bruised gp on his own became more useful than fed nasus in teamfights anyway. Got us picks and engages on enemy team with ult and still s*** out damage while kiting nasus to death.

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
3 weeks ago#7
Nasus is ... interesting. People think the best way to fight him is to try to kill him. I've found it's better to just shove and roam. Don't even engage with him. Usually a waste of time because of his healing. Even if you can bully him early, he just comes back with armor or mr and becomes unkillable without ganks. And it's a lot more profitable to camp bot than it is to camp a Nasus.

Even in gold, it can be a trial for Nasus late game. He is really reliant on his team doing well. Or so I've found. Doesn't matter how many stacks he has if he can't get close enough to use them.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
3 weeks ago#8
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
Nasus is ... interesting. People think the best way to fight him is to try to kill him. I've found it's better to just shove and roam. Don't even engage with him. Usually a waste of time because of his healing. Even if you can bully him early, he just comes back with armor or mr and becomes unkillable without ganks. And it's a lot more profitable to camp bot than it is to camp a Nasus.

Even in gold, it can be a trial for Nasus late game. He is really reliant on his team doing well. Or so I've found. Doesn't matter how many stacks he has if he can't get close enough to use them.

yep. "deny nasus stacks and abuse his early game" is not a thing anymore and it wasn't since like s4. most you can do is dive him pre6 and that's it, he's too strong in 1v1 now. much better to just snowball bot lane and have them cuck nasus.
if this garbage bot lane meta goes away one day and adcs are weak, he'll probably needs some nerfs.

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#9
I haven't heard you make a single pun yet, TC
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
3 weeks ago#10
Skystrike70 posted...
I haven't heard you make a single pun yet, TC

Well duh, you can't hear text
Legitimately not Endgame
FC: 2680-9499-7448
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. First time in a while I played Nasus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived