Any tips for Shen's laning phase?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Any tips for Shen's laning phase?

User Info: Hidden_Is_Back

Hidden_Is_Back
1 month ago#1
I know he's suppose to be a tank and any tips in his laning phase? I don't do a great job with the laning phase of Shen. I know there are certain matchups that Shen gets destroyed in the laning phase (Darius for example) any tips on Shen combos for the laning phase and when it's acceptable to trade?
In bizarro world, the horses ride people and they had to put down MasterChief today. - TIDQ

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
1 month ago#2
Chill
Farm
QW to trade if you have to
Press R on carry when you need to

suddenly you are playing shen well gongratulations
Impressive skill sir it seems you bought your ardent 0.2seconds after your recall finished.
Truly a professional support

User Info: Kelly14

Kelly14
1 month ago#3
Short trades using your W to block autos and then getting out after using up your q stacks.

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
1 month ago#4
Stack up Grasp of Undying before QW trading to maximize ur trade. Farmfarmfarm. Once you hit 6 keep lane somewhat pushed, at least off of your tower. So first time you ult out you don't lose tower
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger

User Info: Hidden_Is_Back

Hidden_Is_Back
1 month ago#5
I know it's very match dependent but when is the best time to get a tiamat for Shen?
In bizarro world, the horses ride people and they had to put down MasterChief today. - TIDQ

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
1 month ago#6
usually first back if you can afford it

vs bully lanes you might have to wait until your first item + boots at the latest
Tiltproof
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Any tips for Shen's laning phase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived