New broken champs on this patch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New broken champs on this patch

User Info: EonmasterX_Jwin

EonmasterX_Jwin
1 month ago#21
Not seeing Kayn on this list gives me hope that i can hoarde him to myself in a not too distant future.
Jesus (of the bible) is God in the flesh who actually died and rose from the dead to prove He is who is said He was.
Flawless...

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
1 month ago#22
BurritoGod posted...
Ya_dun_goofed posted...
Cait is not broken nor will she become broken in the current meta(any bot lane with Janna is broken)... The only thing completely broken in bot lane atm is the supports, ADC's need nerfs to itemization(or AP/melee fighters need buffs) but supports are just stupid atm. Just take an Ardent support and prepare for freelo...

I miss season 5 where Riot actually had a nice balance streak, until the Juggernaut patch, been s*** ever since then.

I thought the balance was extremely good earlier this year. Then they screwed everything up.

Every class rework destroyed the game in a way or another.

And supports getting buffs over buffs every 2 months didn't help.
"A man plays a game, goes 8-3 but loses, then blames his inting teammate and you think that of me? I am the one who ints!" - shokan_warrior

User Info: CraiCrushna

CraiCrushna
1 month ago#23
Ornn is very powerful as support against other melees and super squishies like Sona and Raka.

User Info: Ya_dun_goofed

Ya_dun_goofed
1 month ago#24
Gangryong posted...
BurritoGod posted...
Ya_dun_goofed posted...
Cait is not broken nor will she become broken in the current meta(any bot lane with Janna is broken)... The only thing completely broken in bot lane atm is the supports, ADC's need nerfs to itemization(or AP/melee fighters need buffs) but supports are just stupid atm. Just take an Ardent support and prepare for freelo...

I miss season 5 where Riot actually had a nice balance streak, until the Juggernaut patch, been s*** ever since then.

I thought the balance was extremely good earlier this year. Then they screwed everything up.

Every class rework destroyed the game in a way or another.

And supports getting buffs over buffs every 2 months didn't help.

Pretty much how I felt about.

Although in all fairness, balancing should be off at the end of a major rework, I just feel Riot is intentionally pushing certain metas, like the hyper carry meta we see in pro play(which is boring to watch imo). They buffed the hell out of tanks and supports so the only possible thing that can win games is a solid ADC with a support protecting him. The "throws" we've seen in groups cements my opinion on this as well, the current meta heavily favors defensive play.

go Uzi!

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
1 month ago#25
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
Not seeing Kayn on this list gives me hope that i can hoarde him to myself in a not too distant future.

New broken champions.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: EonmasterX_Jwin

EonmasterX_Jwin
1 month ago#26
audriuska12 posted...
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...

New broken champions.

Don't do this...
Jesus (of the bible) is God in the flesh who actually died and rose from the dead to prove He is who is said He was.
Flawless...

User Info: iAku

iAku
1 month ago#27
Just permabanning the new Xin.
// We are all travelers on a road of infinite points // Also go hug yourself //
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FuEnHakBQ

User Info: DaHuddMan

DaHuddMan
1 month ago#28
SirFeed posted...
Solo lane Karma got heavily buffed. Supp not as much

This was already up there with the most unfun things to play into
TARRRRRKKKKUUUSSSSSS

User Info: Dark_Luna3

Dark_Luna3
1 month ago#29
DaHuddMan posted...
SirFeed posted...
Solo lane Karma got heavily buffed. Supp not as much

This was already up there with the most unfun things to play into

Ultimate Hat isn't live yet so you can rest easy for another few weeks.

But if that rune isn't changed... oh lordy.

Exterminateer posted...
the way i see it from solorenektononly vid on tank karma top she is quite Disgusting with a capital D because shes puts the D into most top laners Ass

That was with the new runes, so she's not that broken yet. Quite simply, LV16+ Karma can pretty much mantra every ~5 secs with complete consistency. ~3 seconds with RQ if you can land the second part.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New broken champs on this patch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived